Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless poked his head out of the sack. "What's that you said about Cadmi-OW! Silhouette! Don't punch people! Also, since we're camping for the night, I'll set up the foosball table in the sack."

Silhouette's face twisted into a large smile. "Got to keep you guys on your toes. You'll never know what's hitting you, so be prepared for anything. Especially wacky idioms." He stepped into the sack elegantly, and disappeared. A voice called from within. I never lose foosball. Catch me another time. Perhaps before we begin adventuring again on the morrow? 

"I can tell a story." And so Nugget starts retelling a story, of better days, when Wizard and his twin were there, running around the clinic, with a much younger doctor Calano. As Nugget finishes, his eyes droop and his head softly thuds against the sack and he curls around the four young hero."

For anyone that wants to join us. I can put you in the sack. *Cackling*. As we are exploring the basement of the clinic to free my twin sister, whose goodness was taken advantage of and she was sealed away years ago. By Wizard and Calano to prevent more damage. Otherwise the clinic will probably return to normalcy in a little bit, by around saturday or later, if it is fun.

"I think I might go to sleep." Nugget changes into a giant cat. Who yawns and stares at the party members with brilliant emerald eyes. "I am Ember. I come out at certain times when Nugget sleeps. We were both pets of Wizard and his twin who got combined into one. We trade off during certain hours of the day." Ember stretches and starts cleaning her black pelt with glimmers of orange and brown.

Ember set Nameless down and turned to Silhouette. "I come out when Nugget needs to rest or when I need to rest. I also was a pet of Wizard's and his twin. Nugget can tell you the story as I was unconcious at the time when we were combined into one. So we switch out every day to allow the other to have contact with the real world and not have to see it through another's eyes."