5 minutes ago, Dannnex said:

I regret to inform you that our company's non-compete policy does not allow this. Please return to your former position or face the legal repercussions. (Up to 78 years jail time and a 1.07$ fine)

Don't make me get my lawyer:P

Edited by Frustration

6 minutes ago, Experience said:

I never signed anything

by changing your PfP to the corporate owned materials, you agreed to all the rights and responsibilities and come with being an employee. 

If you wish to discuss terminating your services here, we can open that line of conversation, however our non-compete still will not allow you to work for a rival company.

5 minutes ago, Frustration said:

Don't make me get my lawyer:P

Sir this is an internal matter, please leave, this is a privately owned thread building. 

5 minutes ago, Dannnex said:

by changing your PfP to the corporate owned materials, you agreed to all the rights and responsibilities and come with being an employee. 

If you wish to discuss terminating your services here, we can open that line of conversation, however our non-compete still will not allow you to work for a rival company.

Sir this is an internal matter, please leave, this is a privately owned thread building. 

I would like to discuss such termination.

Also, Frustration is here under my permession as Vice President of this company.

14 minutes ago, Experience said:

I would like to discuss such termination.

Also, Frustration is here under my permession as Vice President of this company.

Alright

You are released from your duties as VP of this company under the following conditions.

1. You must relinquish all corporate materials in your possession
2. You understand that you may not take a job at a rival color company for at least 5 years
3. You may not take any action, legal or literal, that could be seen as being detrimental to Greyscale LLC

Do you accept?

15 minutes ago, Dannnex said:

Alright

You are released from your duties as VP of this company under the following conditions.

1. You must relinquish all corporate materials in your possession
2. You understand that you may not take a job at a rival color company for at least 5 years
3. You may not take any action, legal or literal, that could be seen as being detrimental to Greyscale LLC

Do you accept?

These terms are unacceptable, especially that of article two.

1 hour ago, Experience said:

These terms are unacceptable, especially that of article two.

i regret to inform you that those are the terms you accepted when you changed your profile to be that of corporate owned materials.

i am not opposed to renegotiating these terms. what do you propose?

also, as you are still currently an employee, I must ask that you refrain from speaking in color until your position here is terminated. you of all people should know the legal repercussions for doing otherwise.

sorry no

however

i am bored of this

so i will relinquish my title of Leader of the Colored Ones and give you back your homeland

on one condition

shoot now i need to think of a condition

uhhh
here ill write a contract.

All Colored Ones and other inhabitants of this thread shall owe Dannnex one (1) miscellaneous favor, to be cashed in at Dannnnnnnex's discretion. In return, Danex shall relinquish his title as Leader and return the homeland to it's original inhabitants.
Also they have to apologize for wrecking his boardroom with a tree.
Sign Here:

Representative of Greyscale LLC:      |> /-\ |\| |\| |\| |\| {- .\'
Representative of Colored Ones:        X___________

Edited by Dannnex

27 minutes ago, Dannnex said:

sorry no

however

i am bored of this

so i will relinquish my title of Leader of the Colored Ones and give you back your homeland

on one condition

shoot now i need to think of a condition

uhhh
here ill write a contract.

All Colored Ones and other inhabitants of this thread shall owe Dannnex one (1) miscellaneous favor, to be cashed in at Dannnnnnnex's discretion. In return, Danex shall relinquish his title as Leader and return the homeland to it's original inhabitants.
Also they have to apologize for wrecking his boardroom with a tree.
Sign Here: 
Sequence.
Representative of Greyscale LLC:      |> /-\ |\| |\| |\| |\| {- .\'
Representative of Colored Ones:        Sequence.

I agree to these conditions. Under one other condition. The rest of the Colored One's favours will be transferred to me, so that I will be the only one owing you favors. Maybe reduce the amount to one? However it works out, none of the other followers of the Color will owe you anything at all. If this one alteration of the contract is not acceptable, we will throw more trees at you.

Edited by Sequence

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

The rest of the Colored One's favours will be transferred to me, so that I will be the only one owing you favors.

I want at least 3 people to be apart of this.
and one of them has to be exp for being a traitor
:)

Just now, Dannnex said:

I want at least 3 people to be apart of this.
and one of them has to be exp for being a traitor
:)

As @Experience is not a Colored one, I cannot guarantee they will cooperate. Also, I will be the only Colored one to suffer favors. That is my condition. Conform, or we will throw trees at you. However, members of the Mercenaries and the Monochrome Faction are available.