Swallows contents of vial!

PewterKrogan

• 2 weeks later...

@PewterKrogan Hey, welcome to the shard! How much of the cosmere have you had a chance to read? Have you had a chance to take the Knights Radiant quiz? If so, which order are you? If not, you can take that quiz here.

Also, there's a group of people here on the forums that run mafia games based on Sanderson's books. It's called Sanderson Elimination. If you're curious, you can take a read at the general rules here, and the signups for the next game can be found here.

3 hours ago, PewterKrogan said:

@StrikerEZ I have read most of the core cosmere. I am a willshaper 66 and a windrunner 65. So it's kinda a hard call on that one lol. And I am currently running 4 d&d campaigns so as much as I would love to join your mafia games I am probably a little bit tied up until late summer. But I appreciate the offer.

I'm definitely a Lightweaver, though Willshaper is either my second or third choice, depending on the day. And don't worry about not having the time, I completely understand. There will definitely be plenty of games for you to join in the summer, though! If you're interested in talking to people who do play the games though, I can send you the discord server link. There are other people in our community that do D&D as well, and I'm sure they'd love to hear what your campaign is about!