7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Thank you." He stepped inside, nervous.

“Come, sit down on the couch. Can I get you anything to drink?”

Edit: just realized I missed my 1000th post :P

honestly I don’t really care

Edited by Szeth_Pancakes

9 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Happy 1000th post!

"Just some water, if you don't mind."

Thanks!

“Tip, would you be a dear and get our guest a glass of water? Oh, and also send a message to… ah… Mr. Axel Morton?” Axel Morton was the leader of one of the bigger Arcallan crime syndicates, and had used Velen for a couple of jobs in the past.

They’re playing up the part of the rich host, almost to the point of sarcasm :P

Edited by Szeth_Pancakes

Tip, picking up on Velen's act, said in a Valoran(?) accent, "Why don't you have Halverthan do it? Halverthan! Here, now!" Obviously, no-one came, so after a few minutes, he stood up and said, "That blasted servant, should replace him, can't here a thing we say." Tip then walked out the door. He came back later disguised in servants dress and with his hair styled differently. "Very sorry, master, here's your drinks, master Tip said that he would contact Mr. Morton in the near future."

1 hour ago, The Unknown Aon said:

Tip, picking up on Velen's act, said in a Valoran(?) accent, "Why don't you have Halverthan do it? Halverthan! Here, now!" Obviously, no-one came, so after a few minutes, he stood up and said, "That blasted servant, should replace him, can't here a thing we say." Tip then walked out the door. He came back later disguised in servants dress and with his hair styled differently. "Very sorry, master, here's your drinks, master Tip said that he would contact Mr. Morton in the near future."

Velen smirked at Tip, then turned back to the man. “Make yourself at home, dear.” They sat down on the couch next to him.

I just realized - they’re still wearing their bloody trousers :P

Tip would have changed by now, but that is pretty funny.

Do you want to roleplay Axel or should I?

Tip went to a large room in the hideout that was filled with telegrams. Tip had been trained in using them by Velen to maintain secrecy. Quickly, he wrote down his message and began transcribing.   This the Tip of the Knife with a message for the Darkened Fist. Stop.

The Darkened Fist is currently in a meeting. Stop. Is this an urgent message. Stop.

Edited by The Unknown Aon

3 hours ago, The Unknown Aon said:

Tip would have changed by now, but that is pretty funny.

Do you want to roleplay Axel or should I?

You can if you want. Also, how do you do the monospace font? I’ve never gotten the Shard to accept anything other than the default.

On 12/31/2021 at 3:11 PM, Channelknight Fadran said:

He just wants information to join the local crime rings.

Oh ok

[font=georgia] “Well, dear, what kind of talents do you have? Are you a thief? Are you skilled with a knife, or a sword?” [/font]

Edited by Szeth_Pancakes