Kandra Lifeless?

Trusk'our

Question

5 answers to this question

I strongly suspect you could accomplish the same realmic purpose as the Blessings with a properly conceived Awakening Command, assuming you could directly affect the Mistwraith.  From there, I dont actually see any reason you couldnt take a Dead Mistwraith and make a functional Kandra Lifeless, but I assume it would require a non-standard Lifeless Command, and they might not retain all their shapeshifting skills even if they retain the ability.  

11 hours ago, Brightness Windrunner said:

Do Kandra even leave bodies when they truly die?

(I would grab my Shadows of Self and check and see if it said anything but I can't find it.  From memory I would say they don't leave bodies and as such can't be awakened into lifeless)

They have physical bodies, they definitely leave something behind. Whether or not they remain in the form they were in when they die isn't something I know off the top of my head. And if they do revert to their mistwraith form, I'm not sure how long that would take to decompose or whether there's enough to work with to make a Lifeless. Mistwraiths are techinically humans, so it should technically be possible, but I'm unsure of the logistics on making it happen.

Edited by Harrycrapper