The newest airsick lowlander

notoriouseog

Hi, I'm new to the forums and Brandon Sandersons works. I have so far listened to the GraphicAudio versions of both the The Way of Kings and Words of Radiance, I'm currently just starting Edgedancer. (I'm hooked! All I listen to in work for 8 hours a day is these audiobooks) These books have been my introduction to the Cosmere so any suggestions on what to read/listen too next would be amazing! 

4 hours ago, notoriouseog said:

Hi, I'm new to the forums and Brandon Sandersons works. I have so far listened to the GraphicAudio versions of both the The Way of Kings and Words of Radiance, I'm currently just starting Edgedancer. (I'm hooked! All I listen to in work for 8 hours a day is these audiobooks) These books have been my introduction to the Cosmere so any suggestions on what to read/listen too next would be amazing! 

Mistborn Era 1 + Warbreaker!!

I actually highly recommend Mistborn Era 1 + Mistborn: Secret History before you reach Rhythm of War because there will be some things in it that will make a lot more sense with that series under your belt. They are also fantastic stories!! 

Warbreaker will also be an interesting one to read relative to Stormlight!

None of that is necessary though!!

If you really just wanted to push through SA before exploring more of the Cosmere you'll be totally fine. I've read every single Cosmere book in existence and I'm realizing new and amazing things about the world on every single reread. There's always another secret!

Welcome to the shard!! Be certain to avoid the forums tagged for spoilers!!

20 hours ago, notoriouseog said:

Welcome to the Shard, @notoriouseog
What’s your favorite cosmere book?

On 1/11/2021 at 0:34 AM, notoriouseog said:

Welcome! Yay! I also love the GraphicAudio versions. I really recommend the Elantris one; it’s done so beautifully.

who’s your favorite character?