Hypothetical Power Combos

The Titan God

So, throughout Mistborn era 1 and 2, we learn about the fact that people can either use 1 power or all powers (this applies to allomancy and feruchemy). We also learn a person can have both allomantic and feruchemical powers (twinborn, compounders and the Lord Ruler). So, hypothetically, a person could have all allomantic powers and a feruchemical power (Mistborn + Ferring) or all feruchemical powers and an allomantic power (Full Feruchemist + Misting). I wanted to know about naming ideas for these various power combos.

1 hour ago, The Titan God said:

So, throughout Mistborn era 1 and 2, we learn about the fact that people can either use 1 power or all powers (this applies to allomancy and feruchemy). We also learn a person can have both allomantic and feruchemical powers (twinborn, compounders and the Lord Ruler). So, hypothetically, a person could have all allomantic powers and a feruchemical power (Mistborn + Ferring) or all feruchemical powers and an allomantic power (Full Feruchemist + Misting). I wanted to know about naming ideas for these various power combos.

Just combine the name. Feruchemist pewterarm, mistborn bloodmaker, like that.

On 21/12/2020 at 0:02 PM, Frustration said:

I had an old thread where I propose the term 'Halfborn' for them

Would Halfborn refer to both kinds (Misborn + Ferring & Full Feruchemist + Misting) or would it only apply to one? If it only applies to one what would the other be called? Semiborn? Quasiborn (personally, I think that sounds cool)?

1 minute ago, The Titan God said:

Would Halfborn refer to both kinds (Misborn + Ferring & Full Feruchemist + Misting) or would it only apply to one? If it only applies to one what would the other be called? Semiborn? Quasiborn (personally, I think that sounds cool)?

Both, with

F-Halfborn and

A-Halfborn respectively