Have we seen all nine types of Fused

SzethIsBadAsHell

So we are confirmed Thier are 9 types of Fused ! Assuming each has access to one of the 10 surges with the exception of bond smith . So I was wondering could one of our members make a list of all the type of Fused and see if we can get all 9 documented !

Type                      Surge 

Heavenly ones       Gravitational 

masked ones           Illumination 

Pursuer                    Transportation

Deep ones               Cohesion 

Giant ones               Transformation

Skating ones              Abrasion 

I’m drawing a blank on Division , tension, progression : so can someone fill in some of them for us . I think we have seen them all I just can’t remember 

On 11/25/2020 at 10:31 PM, SzethIsBadAsHell said:

m drawing a blank on Division , tension, progression : so can someone fill in some of them for us . I think we have seen them all I just can’t remember 

I could of swore they talked about a fuse that used Division . Well that means we have two types of fused we haven’t seen yet . Maybe we will see them in book 5

22 hours ago, SzethIsBadAsHell said:

I could of swore they talked about a fuse that used Division . Well that means we have two types of fused we haven’t seen yet . Maybe we will see them in book 5

Maybe that's what El is. Even accounting for his metal plating his physical description was different from any of the other Fused we know of. Or he could be Tension, but the almost demonic appearance he's described as having seem likely he'll have a destructive ability.

I don't think we've seen Division and Tension Fused, but that does not mean they have not revealed themselves yet to Radiant forces. When Kaladin first encounters Pursuer, he's seventh variety. Readers then are shown 2 more varieties, Deepest Ones and Altered Ones. Both varieties are far from frontline units Kaladin would be likely to encounter, and especially Deepest ones were called "new brand of Fused" by Venli when they were revealed, and Urithiru forces were clearly taken by surprise, not expecting enemy with this kind of ability. So with Deepest Ones probably not included in those first 7, Division or Tension Fused already appeared, jut not in front of readers.

No Brand of Fused have access to Adhesion.

Those Ones of the Heavens / Heavenly Ones / Shanay-im use Gravitation. 

We haven't seen the Brand of Fused that use Division yet.

Flowing Ones / Shetel-im use Abrasion.

Magnified Ones use Progression.

Those Ones of Masks / Masked Ones / Mavset-im use Illumination

Those Ones of Alteration / Altered Ones / Fannahn-im use Transformation

Those Ones of Husks / Husked Ones / Nex-im use Transportation

Those Ones of the Depths / Deep Ones / Makay-im use Cohesion

We haven't seen the Brand of Fused that use Tension yet

Venli does comment on the Nex-im being the ninth and last Brand of Fused that she saw after their awakening, so the other types are all already on Roshar.