Radiant Plate Wow

SzethIsBadAsHell

I remember long ago we had a thread theorizing what living shard plate could do . We realized it had to be more effectiant than shard plate . I was pleasantly surprised that Kaladin could move it around to different people at will . Though I suppose only Windrunner with thier inclination to protect others will have the motivation that way .

I was also surprised that Kaladin said he was always wearing it , it’s just invisible I suppose until he summons it . Maybe only windrunners have that ability since it’s made of wind spren. So perhaps every order is different . We will see

I agree that only Windrunners are capable of "lending" the Shardplate or parts of it to someone for protection part. Since they are Windsprens, they could move about very fast. This could mean that there are other capabilities of Shardplates per Order. Also the always wearing part is quite the same to Shardblades. Since they basically "bonded" non Radiant sprens for Shardplate almost the same but not entirely to bonding a Radiant Spren for a Shardblade.

11 hours ago, vhaloth said:

I agree that only Windrunners are capable of "lending" the Shardplate or parts of it to someone for protection part. Since they are Windsprens, they could move about very fast.

I mean, the other theorized cousinspren tend to be able to fly around too, and flamespren especially tend to run around a lot and quickly.