Library of Various Things

Inky

Sofya looks up at her small library, smiling. A plaque on the top reads "LIBRARY OF VARIOUS THINGS" in women's script, with a small picture of a book to clue in the uneducated. Sofya opens the door to the library and walks in, revealing a small area with various bookshelves with various books upon them. A spiral staircase leads above, to Sofya's apartment. 

Edited by Inky

Soundlessly, Nultūk walks into the library, footsteps oddly making no noise as he walks into the main chamber. He looks up and around, in awe of all of what he considers to be a treasure-trove books. He sees Sofya, pauses for a moment, and appears to be pondering something. Hesitantly, he looks to the right, and begins gesturing sloppily into the air in front of himself. Suddenly, a spren pops out of the air beside his head, and begins to speak.

"Hello?," a lightspren says, addressing Sofya. "I just arrived at... this place...  I'm not really for sure where I am. The last thing I can remember is being somewhere off the coast from Alethkar... followed by a lot of walking, and eventually finding this place. I keep on hearing 'Alleyverse,' is that where I am right now?"

33 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Soundlessly, Nultūk walks into the library, footsteps oddly making no noise as he walks into the main chamber. He looks up and around, in awe of all of what he considers to be a treasure-trove books. He sees Sofya, pauses for a moment, and appears to be pondering something. Hesitantly, he looks to the right, and begins gesturing sloppily into the air in front of himself. Suddenly, a spren pops out of the air beside his head, and begins to speak.

"Hello?," a lightspren says, addressing Sofya. "I just arrived at... this place...  I'm not really for sure where I am. The last thing I can remember is being somewhere off the coast from Alethkar... followed by a lot of walking, and eventually finding this place. I keep on hearing 'Alleyverse,' is that where I am right now?"

Sofya perks up. "I think so!" She says. "I'm pretty new to this land myself. You're a fellow Rosharan?"

On 4/1/2019 at 9:52 PM, Inky said:

Sofya perks up. "I think so!" She says. "I'm pretty new to this land myself. You're a fellow Rosharan?"

Nultūk continues to sign to his spren, who translates.

"Yes, I'm from Varikev. Also, you don't happen to have any infused spheres, do you? I have some dun ones that I can trade."

Sein Valn walked in just as the Nul was leaving. He looked upon the library. "Interesting... This would be a better place of residence."

He strode in, tossing his jacket at Berk, revealing a prosthetic arm, and sat down, putting his feet up on the table. Hoping somebody would confront him.

@Vasher212, 'tis fine if you rp your character for now. His investiture and whatnot has to get approved first pre-combat only. 

And welcome btw!

14 hours ago, beantheboy12 said:

Sein Valn walked in just as the Nul was leaving. He looked upon the library. "Interesting... This would be a better place of residence."

He strode in, tossing his jacket at Berk, revealing a prosthetic arm, and sat down, putting his feet up on the table. Hoping somebody would confront him.

No offense to bean, but this is false, your character needs to be approved before you RP with them.

13 hours ago, Emperor Stick said:

"Gah! What the heck!" Berk looked up at him and stood up. He walked to that man and threw the jacket in his face, then walked back to the table.

Sein Valn caught the jacket midair and placed it on Berk's table. "I told you to take that. You listen to me."

10 hours ago, MacThorstenson said:

No offense to bean, but this is false, your character needs to be approved before you RP with them.

*facepalms* Sorry. I make dumb mistakes here a lot.

@MacThorstenson