24 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

The dust outline faded away, and 30 seconds later it was up again. “If that battleship approaches closer.”

She nodded. It seemed her poor luck was kicking in again. 

Eve stood up, still watching the dust figure. "It was nice meeting you," she said. "Have you got a name? In case I ever want to find you again?" It felt sort of foolish to ask when she ought to have been running fast as possible, but a part of her wanting something to be able to hold onto in her memory of the voice besides for an image of a basic outline.

3 minutes ago, Silva said:

She nodded. It seemed her poor luck was kicking in again. 

Eve stood up, still watching the dust figure. "It was nice meeting you," she said. "Have you got a name? In case I ever want to find you again?" It felt sort of foolish to ask when she ought to have been running fast as possible, but a part of her wanting something to be able to hold onto in her memory of the voice besides for an image of a basic outline.

“The Haunt,” he said eerily. “Repeat that around the streets enough and I’ll find you anyway. It was nice to meet you too, watcher.”

The outline turned to look at the ship, hovering above the ground, knowing it couldn’t be harmed.

1 minute ago, I think I am here. said:

“The Haunt,” he said eerily. “Repeat that around the streets enough and I’ll find you anyway. It was nice to meet you too, watcher.”

The outline turned to look at the ship, hovering above the ground, knowing it couldn’t be harmed.

The Haunt. It fit what she had seen from the voice.

After taking one last glance at the outline, Eve turned and ran. 

If you would rather have an assassin character, I was already working on a character more oriented to that sort of thing.

"My skills mostly lie in experimentation, documentation and such, but if it is assassins you need, then there might be someone I can lead you to."

"A little while ago I was testing the effects of attempting to awaken animals and what I could make them do. Recently, I was recruited to the DA and have been some more Hemalurgic oriented experiments since, although I know that's not the most original experiment idea."

Edited by Emperor Stick

5 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"Let's go!"

Lena rushed back to the elevator and pressed the button to unlock it. Then she left her foot in the door until Alask was there as well.

A flying ship. She had never seen anything like this before, but she had heard the stories, everybody had heard the stories.

@I think I am here.

Alask jumped to the elevator and pressed the button for the ground floor. The elevator doors closed and he could feel them move downwards. “I heard the last time a ship this big came, it ended the Seven Day War,” he said, wondering what purpose the ship had.

8 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Alask jumped to the elevator and pressed the button for the ground floor. The elevator doors closed and he could feel them move downwards. “I heard the last time a ship this big came, it ended the Seven Day War,” he said, wondering what purpose the ship had.

"Then we heard the same stories."

Lena replied grimly.

"But if it such a ship, only the canton is safe."

For once she wasn't laughing, if it was only her, she would have, but this ship - it threatened all of them.

15 minutes ago, Sorana said:

"Then we heard the same stories."

Lena replied grimly.

"But if it such a ship, only the canton is safe."

For once she wasn't laughing, if it was only her, she would have, but this ship - it threatened all of them.

As the doors opened and they reached the main hall, Alask noticed two space marines among them who hadn’t been there before (Crow and Azrael).

“Maybe we should ask them?” He said, pointing to one of them. They were intimidating with their massive armours, but Alask needed answers. Slowly, he walked over to one of them, in dark green armour.

@Grey Knight

17 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

As the doors opened and they reached the main hall, Alask noticed two space marines among them who hadn’t been there before (Crow and Azrael).

“Maybe we should ask them?” He said, pointing to one of them. They were intimidating with their massive armours, but Alask needed answers. Slowly, he walked over to one of them, in dark green armour.

@Grey Knight

"Good idea."

Lena followed him.

"Hey! What is going on out there?"

She asked, looked up to the place where his face might be under the armor.

@Grey Knight

9 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

She's over eight foot, closer to nine with armor.

I know. Allak is 7'7", so without the armor, which he knows the height it adds to people, he can infer that she is barely (in his terms) taller than him. And even then, she won't stay that way for long.

"Yes, yes, I know. I have had past dealings with your people, specifically the one they call Sebastian. Odd chap. Well, anyways, I would like to inform you, I have never received a communique back from anyone over with the Bureau regarding my application," Allak said, sipping his tea lightly.

6 hours ago, Sorana said:

6 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

It was from a distance. You didn't know yet because I didn't expect that to happen.

"We will get back to you." Then she held her arm up. "DAMNATION." She stood up, gun in one hand, shardblade in other. "Space marines."

I have officially gotten lost... I don't know what happened to Nekorb. I've been unable to post for the last couple of days, so... I don't know.

(Please don't nuke the building while he's inside, though. It was bad enough the last time.)

Nuking the building wouldn't be possible. We have some storming good protection.

Sebrial jumped out the window, draining stormlight to survive the fall. He went into the building, approached the marine inside. "WHAT THE STORMING HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

@Grey Knight

Edited by Ark1002

7 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Sebrial jumped out the window, draining stormlight to survive the fall. He approached the marine ship. "WHAT THE STORMING HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

@Grey Knight

Unless he can can jump 2000 kilometers to low orbit, that's not possible :lol:

9 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

@Grey Knight

9 hours ago, Sorana said:

"Good idea."

Lena followed him.

"Hey! What is going on out there?"

She asked, looked up to the place where his face might be under the armor.

@Grey Knight

Azrael came to a halt.

"Errant, secure the elevator," he said. "I'll catch up with you."

The Grey Knight nodded and pushed past the humans, blue flame beginning to dance around his helm. Azrael looked down at Alask and Lena.

"The Dark Angels are here to avenge the Acutes," he growled. "This building is about to become a war zone. You need to leave, now."

Behind them, Errant had reached the elevator doors. Blue light burst from runes on his armor, glowing so brightly it hurt to look at him. He reached out to the doors and pushed. The entire wall disintegrated, burning to ash in a wave of light.  The runes faded from Errant's armor as he stepped back.

Edited by Grey Knight

11 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Sebrial jumped out the window, draining stormlight to survive the fall. He went into the building, approached the marine inside. "WHAT THE STORMING HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

Azrael looked at the man, slightly surprised to find him here, instead of upstairs.

"Sebrial," he said, passing the sword to his left hand. "I was hoping to speak to you." He glanced at the ruin of the elevator wall. "I'm sorry about that. It was the only way to get around your security."

@Ark1002

41 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

other

Wrong quote, but at least I managed to quote you, Ark.

If it's alright for you, let's leave it as it is. It would mean editing a ton of posts, including one of Grey.

Next time, just tell us off screen if you restrict our character's movement, then we can act accordingly.