Urithiru in Minecraft

Maffu17

Impressive. Do you have garden rings and a commandblock-run plateau ring that can teleport?

I really want to 1-up this..... but for now I'll +1 it...

I'm afraid not, not yet, at least. It's only got 50 floors too. I need to shave off the stormward side because I think its supposed to be flat. Plenty of work still to be done.

Did you use MC edit to create this?

Besides that, Awesome work!

I've never used MC edit, I used Single player commands and after some maths did a base cylinder with 53 radius and 4 height, and reduced radius by 1 with each new floor, 50 times. I really want to do an accurate Roshar, but deforesting and deanimaling would take a lot of time. I'll check out MC edit and see if it can help, cheers.

Oh duuuuude that is soooo cool!!! :D Love the ending haha that's epic. Got a good laugh from Kal's supplies. All that Chouta ready to go! haha :)

Hehe I'm glad you enjoyed it, I was giggling as it came to me while building :) oh no, just realised I better go add some spoilers, don't wanna ruin the plot twist about Kaladin coming to enjoy Chouta, and the other minor stuff like Syl, I guess.

I found a nice big desert to start a Shattered Plains. And blew some chasms into it with TNT before realising there's gonna be a very very big problem with scale. So I moved North and sought out a nice spot for Kholinar.

Does anyone know where in Kholinar the circular teleport dais goes with the palace atop it? There's no obvious circles on the map, I'm thinking it might be dead-centre but in Stormseat it was off centre so I'm hesitant to begin.

Edited by Maffu17

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm afraid not, not yet, at least. It's only got 50 floors too. I need to shave off the stormward side because I think its supposed to be flat. Plenty of work still to be done.

I've never used MC edit, I used Single player commands and after some maths did a base cylinder with 53 radius and 4 height, and reduced radius by 1 with each new floor, 50 times. I really want to do an accurate Roshar, but deforesting and deanimaling would take a lot of time. I'll check out MC edit and see if it can help, cheers.

Hehe I'm glad you enjoyed it, I was giggling as it came to me while building :) oh no, just realised I better go add some spoilers, don't wanna ruin the plot twist about Kaladin coming to enjoy Chouta, and the other minor stuff like Syl, I guess.

I found a nice big desert to start a Shattered Plains. And blew some chasms into it with TNT before realising there's gonna be a very very big problem with scale. So I moved North and sought out a nice spot for Kholinar.

Does anyone know where in Kholinar the circular teleport dais goes with the palace atop it? There's no obvious circles on the map, I'm thinking it might be dead-centre but in Stormseat it was off centre so I'm hesitant to begin.

You'd need a VERY large-infinite map to accurately scale roshar and it would take a VERY long time, unless you have help.

If i ever get mineraft I'd be ecstatic to help ;)

• Chaos locked this topic