Jorville

Question: Mistborn Adventure Game

8 posts in this topic

I got the MAG with the House War kickstarter. I have been really interested in it but have not had enough people around me to play it with. Now that I am here(17th Shard), I was wondering if anyone could point me to where/who I could look at getting a game via the I internet/Skype/whatever.

There's a gaming section on the 17s discord. I've never read it, but it might be what you're looking for. 

From the 17S discord get a link to the 17S D&D discord, and there's at least one channel that they're discussing MAG and maybe playing.

4 hours ago, Elenion said:

From the 17S discord get a link to the 17S D&D discord, and there's at least one channel that they're discussing MAG and maybe playing.

Is there a link posted or should I ask?

Edited by Jorville

You could ask for one from whoever's around, or if you DM me on discord (same username) I'll respond with an invite.

Mistborn Adventure Game online? Here you go: Steel Ministry's Mistborn Adventure Game Forum

Most of the games on the site are play-by-post and thus kind of slow-moving, but there have been a few recently that have used Skype, Discord and Roll20.  In fact, there's a Narrator looking for players for a Roll20 game right now

Edited by Zath
removed link because recruitment is closed for that particular game

Thanks for the tips on the cookies. I am fond of aluminum-spiked cookies, who can I get those from.

/s

For all your spiked cookie needs please visit the DA