well I believe in a WOB Brandon said that Obliteration was indeed at Oregon at some point, same with Night's Sorrow. So I agree that including those two over Backbreaker is ideal.

Am I the only one finding the mental image of Obliteration treating the destruction of Oregon like others would a football match and just watch while eating popcorn hilarious? :P

But yeah, for Backbreaker I'd just like to keep the number of canon Epics to a minimum given with what kind of bagage they come. (Frankly, if not for integrating Night's Sorrow as an already established Epic I wouldn't even want her around.)

I read this in a Fluttershy voice.

Was that the point?

Maybe?

Also, can I advocate Backbreaker instead?

I have no idea who they are, what they can do, or what their role in the Reckonersverse is.

But all I can picture from the name is this, and suddenly, everything makes sense.

But nothings stopping us from including his cousin Breakbacker instead.  :ph34r:

Breakbacker - an epic with the incredible ability to cancel Patreon subscribers?

Also, I feel like I need to just saw this as an offical thing... my Lyla posts suck. Or at least, the grammar in them sucks, since they have an obscene amount of run on sentances, disjointed narration and idea-hopping

Just in case it wasn't obvious from the "epic fangirl" concept... just wanted to reiterate that it's intentional to try and make her sound manic. If that's not working, or it's bothering you guy's, though, let me know and I'll stop it. 

Maybe?

Also, can I advocate Backbreaker instead?

I have no idea who they are, what they can do, or what their role in the Reckonersverse is.

But all I can picture from the name is this, and suddenly, everything makes sense.

To be fair, I also sometimes imagine you sounding like Fluttershy.:ph34r:

That's EXACTLY what I thought off when hearing that name.:P

Makes me wonder if that was on purpose.

And don't worry, I don't think anyone's gramma would survive Shiny.:ph34r:

Breakbacker - an epic with the incredible ability to cancel Patreon subscribers?

Also, I feel like I need to just saw this as an offical thing... my Lyla posts suck. Or at least, the grammar in them sucks, since they have an obscene amount of run on sentances, disjointed narration and idea-hopping

Just in case it wasn't obvious from the "epic fangirl" concept... just wanted to reiterate that it's intentional to try and make her sound manic. If that's not working, or it's bothering you guy's, though, let me know and I'll stop it. 

I love the Lyla posts, she's fast on her way to becoming one of my favourite characters. :D

I love the Lyla posts, she's fast on her way to becoming one of my favourite characters. :D

That's actually rather unfortunate. Because a thought just occured to me.

134j9p.jpg

I think I just turned this into a tragedy. 

134j9p.jpg

That would be pretty horrible, though luckily if needed I can write Scribbler out of pretty much anything given how broad her powerset is. :P

But ultimately Scribblers story probably ends in tragedy anyway, either she dies with the rest of the Dalles or she corrupts majorly and goes on a killing spree.  :unsure:

134j9p.jpg

I also like that post, almost as much as Shiny likes Lyla and Scribbler actually. :ph34r:  Although, one slight thing is that the narration revers to Shiny by name, when Lyla squirms out of her arms.

Plot Twist: Lyla is Night's Sorrow. :ph34r:

I also like that post, almost as much as Shiny likes Lyla and Scribbler actually. :ph34r:  Although, one slight thing is that the narration revers to Shiny by name, when Lyla squirms out of her arms.

Plot Twist: Lyla is Night's Sorrow. :ph34r:

Lyla becomes a nearly perfect Assumer

Like Larcener

And assumes the abilities of both Shiny and Scribbler before murdering them, a teleporting Scribbler with bonus Assuming abilities is not an Epic I would want to face.

Lyla becomes a nearly perfect Assumer

Like Larcener

And assumes the abilities of both Shiny and Scribbler before murdering them, a teleporting Scribbler with bonus Assuming abilities is not an Epic I would want to face.

Or the ability to create (photo)copies of other Epics. :mellow:

I think your Lyla posts are lovely. :) She's an engaging, intriguing character with an excellent writer behind her. I love what I've seen so far, and I'm fascinated to see where this excellent character is heading next. You're doing great, Quiver. :D

I wanted to try and find a picture of Fluttershy blushing so I could run it through imgflip and get the whole complimented fact across...

Then I remember we're talking about google. I think "blushing Fluttershy" would be a bad word choice.  :mellow:

Anyway, I'm really, really glad you like her! Hopefully I'll get Sentry done today, though I have run into a slight snag with her...

...And, on an unrelated topic:

I found the TV Tropes page for this rpg!

I wanted to try and find a picture of Fluttershy blushing so I could run it through imgflip and get the whole complimented fact across...

Then I remember we're talking about google. I think "blushing Fluttershy" would be a bad word choice.  :mellow:

Anyway, I'm really, really glad you like her! Hopefully I'll get Sentry done today, though I have run into a slight snag with her...

The first couple pages were actually rather safe. :mellow:

A fair warning to anyone, no one has updated that page in ages.

What's the snag?