So, as we all know, being a Sanderfan can lead to certain...conditions. I have decided to compile the ones I know of, if I miss a significant one please feel free to post below!!

TBTBB (To Broke To Buy Books)

CTP (Compulsive Theory Posting)

TMDCD (To Many Dead Character Depression)

BNSWB3 (Broken Nose Started With Book 3)             (exclusive to Alcatraz Fans)

DD (Delusional Daydreaming)

AO17SS (Always ON 17th Shard Starvation)

There you have it!!

There is only one positive side effect

HAPPINESS

• 1 month later...

TBRTED (Too busy reading to eat dinner) and it's sister condition TBRTMD which is 'too busy reading to MAKE dinner' fatal cases of this condition can affect entire families.

RSBB-T (Read Sanderson before bedtime) most common symptom; insomnia.

You've forgotten one of the most common: OBNGE  (Other Books Not Good Enough).

Oh my gosh yes, I've been suffering from this for years now. We should probably start a support group for some of these things. . . Oh wait, it's called 17th Shard. :lol:

I suffer from RBTAAE: Recommending Brandon To Anyone And Everyone.

Oh, right. RBTAAE is something I've had for a while now. It's gotten to the point that whenever I talk about a really good book, my friends go "It's Sanderson's, isn't it?" with this amused-exasperated face (to their credit, it usually is Sanderson).

To add to the list, EEMHS, Every Essay Must Have Sanderson. Seriously, for the last six months every essay I've written at school (they require three examples from literature each) has Sanderson's book in it, usually WoK or WoR. SA fits every single topic

• Chaos locked this topic