West Jordan

Elwynn

Is anybody going to that tonight?

There's always another secret...that we can pester out of him with endless questions about the cosmere and upcoming books!

Kidding of course, BS is amazingly informative to us, always giving us great tidbits to think on for a while...so anybody going to be there?

Is anybody going to that tonight?

There's always another secret...that we can pester out of him with endless questions about the cosmere and upcoming books!

Kidding of course, BS is amazingly informative to us, always giving us great tidbits to think on for a while...so anybody going to be there?

Josh and Mi'ch will be there and will be recording lots of audio.

Unfortunately, not me :/ What questions are you going to ask him? Thanks for that Bavland article by the way :D/>

Not me either, just thought I would post and ask to see if we would have anything from it. Going crazy over SA2, and after reading those tweets from you guys....

Just post the audio, I'll transcribe the whole darn thing before the weekend is over, nothing but time this weekend. Dying to hear it for myself after reading the tweets.

The word is that every time someone asks for it, it gets delayed for a day :P

In all seriousness, it's being worked on now. Josh and Mi'ch record everything said to Brandon so there's a lot of stuff in there that is basically irrelevant, people saying hello and whatnot. There's also audio from other recent signings so they've got upwards of ~12 hours total to sift through, it's going to take some time. Rest assured that it will be posted as soon as possible. I have it on good authority that there are some pretty awesome things in there, so just sit tight and it'll be out soon.

Well I transcribed it best I could. Really chilling.

I've never attached anything to a post before...so hopefully this works.

edit: well that certainly didn't work. How do you attach a word document? Or would it be easier if I just emailed it to someone and they can modify/convert it however they like so it actually works?

About to eat dinner, I'll check back later to see if I should just email it to someone.

Edited by Elwynn

Well I transcribed it best I could. Really chilling.

I've never attached anything to a post before...so hopefully this works.

edit: well that certainly didn't work. How do you attach a word document? Or would it be easier if I just emailed it to someone and they can modify/convert it however they like so it actually works?

About to eat dinner, I'll check back later to see if I should just email it to someone.

Not sure why attachments aren't working for that file type (maybe not saving as a docx? I don't know). You can email it to me ([email protected]), or you could share a Google doc. Whatever works!

EDIT: I've added a few more attachment types, so attaching should work now. In theory.

Edited by Chaos

Not sure why attachments aren't working for that file type (maybe not saving as a docx? I don't know). You can email it to me ([email protected]), or you could share a Google doc. Whatever works!

EDIT: I've added a few more attachment types, so attaching should work now. In theory.

Okay...let's try this again. It's docx, so let's see.

edit: I must be doing something really dumb, lol. I'll just go ahead and email it to you. Post it for me? And maybe a pm saying what you did so I can just follow along in the future?

edit 2: It's sent. Let me know if I'm also email incompetant. :P

Edited by Elwynn

Okay...let's try this again. It's docx, so let's see.

edit: I must be doing something really dumb, lol. I'll just go ahead and email it to you. Post it for me? And maybe a pm saying what you did so I can just follow along in the future?

I just saved it as a Google doc :P

https://docs.google.com/open?id=1dXphBKaOugfkC_7r1-eFqWgFeD7jfCuNcR_-Ia-zEB1FDXEwvVfPfFAzDyWE