The Dalles has the twins I guess?

They are currently split up though.

I dunno maybe some couples will develop. :ph34r:

Is that a challenge?  :ph34r:

But you're also a part of the Quartett, how do you want to defeat yourself?

Edited by Edgedancer

A challenge to make Backtrack cry? Because that's what Dark!MV would accomplish. :P

Dark!MV should make lots of people cry, particularly if I'm writting her. She's one of my favourite Epics because of all the stuff she could do if she played around with her power more.

Dark!MV should make lots of people cry, particularly if I'm writting her. She's one of my favourite Epics because of all the stuff she could do if she played around with her power more.

:blink:

What would we have to do to convince you to keep her as a sweetly mischievous tsundere? :o

@Comatose: hey coma, may I ask for some clarification as to where Rainmaker and the Queens are in relation to the crowd? on a stage or something?
and also, where is the crowd actually gathered? in a field? in a town square? just need help visualising and such.

Of those present probably. Although, Winterspell could also cause him a lot of trouble.

I like to call that option "Mary manipulating his bloodstream to induce an artifical coma." It's diabolical, really.

Personally, I like to consider the Metal as the pinacle of raw physical strenght.

Pretty sure, he could just blow up every prision you put him in.

true, but he could vaporize anything winterspell creates, unless i've misunderstood his power as working on anything nonliving.

So, we have a Quartett, a Trifecta, and... Is there a Duo in the Dalles? Is there going to be a Quad in Corvallis?

well Iconoclast is an Uno :P

Hellfire is also sort of an Uno, but temporarily makes a... Hexon? Hexagon? with the Destructors in Astoria.

I managed to avoid Drak!Voidgaze, now what do we do about this. How high are the chances of a LabeoufDark!Scribbler?

@Comatose: hey coma, may I ask for some clarification as to where Rainmaker and the Queens are in relation to the crowd? on a stage or something?

and also, where is the crowd actually gathered? in a field? in a town square? just need help visualising and such.

true, but he could vaporize anything winterspell creates, unless i've misunderstood his power as working on anything nonliving.

well Iconoclast is an Uno :P

Hellfire is also sort of an Uno, but temporarily makes a... Hexon? Hexagon? with the Destructors in Astoria.

That would help, yes. :ph34r:

When Des is close enough to vaporize it, Winterspell can just turn it back into water and drown him like that.

An army of Unos.

What is it you want? A pony comic starring your OC? A minimum daily quota of Backtrack-tears? Songs of praise sung for your Epic-level creativity? :o

I demand ponies! Thousands and thousands of ponies! :P

That is to say, everyone just carry on what we always do.

I managed to avoid Drak!Voidgaze, now what do we do about this. How high are the chances of a LabeoufDark!Scribbler?

That would help, yes. :ph34r:

When Des is close enough to vaporize it, Winterspell can just turn it back into water and drown him like that.

An army of Unos.

Hmmmm...

Well she can create blood so 'my god there's blood everywhere!' Check.

She can create a knife so 'brandishing a knife' Check.

She can create bear traps so 'But your leg Ah! It's caught in a bear trap!' Check

Seems pretty likely  :ph34r:

hmm would it work like that? his field would constantly disintegrate everything near him into smaller components, and i assume get rid of some of its mass, like the tensors. so water would come near him, and be broken down into... hmmm a smaller mount of water? water vapor? hydrogen and oxygen atoms? I'm not sure what disintegrated water would be like, come to think of it.

Well, what is disintegration anyway?

disintegration

dɪsˌɪntɪˈɡreɪʃ(ə)n/

noun

noun: disintegration

the process of losing cohesion or strength.

"the twin problems of economic failure and social disintegration"

the process of coming to pieces.

"the disintegration of infected cells"

so.... smaller water pieces? that come back together anyway?

I feel like that word only applies to solids....

hmm would it work like that? his field would constantly disintegrate everything near him into smaller components, and i assume get rid of some of its mass, like the tensors. so water would come near him, and be broken down into... hmmm a smaller mount of water? water vapor? hydrogen and oxygen atoms? I'm not sure what disintegrated water would be like, come to think of it.

Well, it's quite simple, it wouldn't be anything at all, because you only do it to solid materials

You ninjaed me on answering you...An odd feeling. :mellow:

So no one else concerned about how close Scribbler is to actual cannibal Shia Labeouff?

I'm terribly concerned and fear that Baxter talking her up will only worsen the odds. :unsure:

Edited by Edgedancer

Well, it's quite simple, it wouldn't be anything at all, because you only do it to solid materials

You ninjaed me on answering you...An odd feeling. :mellow:

I'm terribly concerned and fear that Baxter talking her up will only worsen the odds. :unsure:

Hmmm... on a scale of 1-10 how would you rate Baxters skill in:

a) Jiu Jitsu

b- decapting cannibals

?

Edited by Voidus