Hello!

Tindwyl

Hi, I’m new to this! The Dragonsteel Con converted me to all the things. Also, my husband doesn’t read as fast as I do and I need people to talk to about the books! I chose Tindwyl as my display name (I’m surprised no one else had this?!) because we have a lot of kids! :lol:

19 hours ago, Tindwyl said:

Hi, I’m new to this! The Dragonsteel Con converted me to all the things. Also, my husband doesn’t read as fast as I do and I need people to talk to about the books! I chose Tindwyl as my display name (I’m surprised no one else had this?!) because we have a lot of kids! :lol:

Welcome to the shard, Tindwyl! What’s your favorite pov character in the Cosmere? And what’s your favorite non-pov character?

On 11/21/2022 at 1:43 PM, Ookla the Headmuncher said:

Welcome to the shard, Tindwyl! What’s your favorite pov character in the Cosmere? And what’s your favorite non-pov character?

Thank you!

I have honestly been thinking about this question for hours. It’s hard to decide! I think one point of view I would really love to see is Susebron. I think he’s a very complex character whose point of view would be intriguing and enlightening! We’d learn a lot about the history of Nalthis just from hearing his story. 

As for point of view characters, I love hearing Marasi’s perspective! I appreciate her nervous little habits. I think we all have our favorite coping mechanisms and it’s nice to see those in a character. I can also really relate to her unrequited love for Wax. That takes me back to my high school days for sure hahaha. I feel connected to her in a lot of ways! 

Who are your favorites? And why?

On 11/21/2022 at 3:09 PM, Spearguy said:

Welcome to the shard, what is you favorite cosmere (insert thing here)

Oh, easy. Hoid. I love it when he shows up. He has such an extensive history and we barely know any of it! I like trying to piece things together from him. He also usually makes me laugh!

What is your favorite Cosmere thing?!:)

5 hours ago, Tindwyl said:

Thank you!

I have honestly been thinking about this question for hours. It’s hard to decide! I think one point of view I would really love to see is Susebron. I think he’s a very complex character whose point of view would be intriguing and enlightening! We’d learn a lot about the history of Nalthis just from hearing his story. 

As for point of view characters, I love hearing Marasi’s perspective! I appreciate her nervous little habits. I think we all have our favorite coping mechanisms and it’s nice to see those in a character. I can also really relate to her unrequited love for Wax. That takes me back to my high school days for sure hahaha. I feel connected to her in a lot of ways! 

Who are your favorites? And why?

Hmmm. I absolutely adore serene from Elantris so that’s likely my go-to there. My favorite non-pov character is the kicker though. I’m tempted to say pattern, cuz he’s a fun little guy!