Shrouded tukari

Rg2045

So I was listening to shardcast (a recent event) and they were theorizing about why the tukari were Shrouded in shadow no matter the angle. 
and so a theory popped into my head, 

what if the tukari are not completely in the CR? 
so this theory hinges on two ideas. 
1: that ishar didn’t know he could make a perpendicularly until Dalinar made one

2: that ishar can Connect people to the CR like he could Connect spren to the PR 

so the main theory is that he is connecting about 90-95% of the person and supplies they use to the CR to easily transport between realms, and once they come back to a meeting place, he goes over himself and pulls everyone back to the PR. 
what’s your thoughts? Do you think ishar used a perpendicularly before his meeting with Dalinar? 

My personal theory is that it is because they are in a religious cult. We've heard from Brandon that people who are in the know can intuit important things about you from how you look in Shadesmar (can't find the WOB, sorry). My speculation is that being in the cult has overridden enough of their personality to make them look shadowy. 

4 minutes ago, DougTheRug said:

My personal theory is that it is because they are in a religious cult. We've heard from Brandon that people who are in the know can intuit important things about you from how you look in Shadesmar (can't find the WOB, sorry). My speculation is that being in the cult has overridden enough of their personality to make them look shadowy. 

Maybe they can alter their own looks with ishars guidance?