Ho there traveler! (or whatever you are.) 

This is where you swear an Oath and join the ranks of Chortlism! 

What is "Chortlism?"

Why it has to do with chortles OBVIOUSLY.

The Oath is as follows,

"I insert name, hereby swear to honor and respect the divine art of Chortling, and to chortle with power and dignity! And I acknowledge Boomerang Guy as divine leader of Chortlism."

Any questions or concerns must go through me for I am leader and master of chortles.

Oh and You cant just say "I swear." You have to physically type out the whole oath. You have to say the whole thing as written! 

I'll make an EP for members soon at a later date. Until than, refrain from chortling until you've sworn the Oath.

43 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I Thaidakar Von Kelsier, hereby swear to honor and respect the divine art of Chortling, and to chortle with power and dignity! And I acknowledge Boomerang Guy as divine leader of Chortlism. there, that good?

Hmmmmm... *Narrows eyes suspiciously at Thaidakar* 

Well, do you PROMISE to stay true to your Oath? You will be excommunicated (kicked off EP) if you do other wise.

Do You PROMISE to stay FAITHFUL?

25 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Question! What if we don't acknowledge Boomerang Guy as the divine leader of Chortlism?

Than you are forbidden entry. For behold I am the voice and soul of CHORTLES. To not acknowledge me, is to defy Chortles.

51 minutes ago, CalanoCorvus said:

I, CalanoCorvus, hereby swear to honor and respect the divine art of Chortling, and to chortle with power and dignity! Furthermore, I acknowledge Boomerang Guy as divine leader of Chortlism!

Huzzah!!!

HUZZAH!!!!

Welcome! You are the first to join Chortlism. Congrats.

52 minutes ago, Emery the Steelrunner said:

I’m going to start a religion based off of chuckling.

Interesting....

Just now, Boomerang Guy said:

Than you are forbidden entry. For behold I am the voice and soul of CHORTLES. To not acknowledge me, is to defy Chortles.

What if I deny this fact and set up my own Chortlism cult sect.

Just now, Boomerang Guy said:

HA. You are incapable of doing such a thing. For such a thing is IMPOSSIBLE!

Hm. Alright. In that case, 

"I Nameless, hereby swear to honor and respect the divine art of Chortling, and to chortle with power and dignity! And I acknowledge Boomerang Guy as divine leader of Chortlism."

Just now, Nameless said:

Hm. Alright. In that case, 

"I Nameless, hereby swear to honor and respect the divine art of Chortling, and to chortle with power and dignity! And I acknowledge Boomerang Guy as divine leader of Chortlism."

You are accepted into our ranks. Congrats.

44 minutes ago, Boomerang Guy said:

Hmmmmm... *Narrows eyes suspiciously at Thaidakar* 

Well, do you PROMISE to stay true to your Oath? You will be excommunicated (kicked off EP) if you do other wise.

Do You PROMISE to stay FAITHFUL?

yes, sure. I promise to stay faithful. *mutters something else as chortles using the greatest chortle of chortles, the scadoosh chortle*

10 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

yes, sure. I promise to stay faithful. *mutters something else as chortles using the greatest chortle of chortles, the scadoosh chortle*

BLASPHEMY! THE SCADOOSH CHORTLE IS SACRED. HOW DO YOU KNOW OF THIS.

(and its not THE greatest. Its just AMONG them.)