Personalized Word of Brandon: Worldhopper/Stormlight 3 Related

Darkarma

Just got Elantris today

Not sure if this is the right place but the Word of Brandon thread was closed!

Something to look forward too. Feel free to share it.

RAFOd.jpg

Transcript:

Question: Can a nahel bonded spren safely world hop with their bondmate?

Answer: RAFO! Book 3 gives some clues.

Edited by Darkarma

You should post this up in the JordanCon thread on the Events & Signings board so that Weiry can get it cataloged properly.

ETA:

Or...just one of the threads there.

Sorry, I saw a recent personalized signing and immediately assumed "JordanCon" 'cause it just happened.  But that totally isn't the case 'cause you got a RAFO card there, and Brandon accidentally left them at home last weekend.  NONE of us got cards. 

It was sad.

But also good, 'cause con.

Edited by Kaymyth

Maybe they change. Maybe the shape of the Cognitive Realm affects how cognitive entities look and behave like - so a spren on Scadrial might be more... metallic in some way. 

Like a tool that talks... (If you see one, please inform K&N ;) ).

Edited by Iron Eyes

Like a tool that talks... (If you see one, please inform K&N ;) ).

Now that would make sense! Oooooh, yes, that might be the first bit of speculation I've approved of for the past couple months.

Darkarma, Have you read the excerpt Jasnah POV chapter (released last year?)?

Ivory references using a Perpendiculary to get Jasnah out of Shadesmar. As we know, they can be used to Worldhop. I don't think it is too far of a leap to guess if Ivory can take Jasnah out of Shadesmar through it then they could go through it to Worldhop.

“Here?” He shook his head. “No. We must find a stable junction. Honor’s Perpendicularity, perhaps, though it is very distant. But Jasnah, the grinders will soon be!”

Edited by Iron Eyes

Ivory references using a Perpendiculary to get Jasnah out of Shadesmar. As we know, they can be used to Worldhop. I don't think it is too far of a leap to guess if Ivory can take Jasnah out of Shadesmar through it then they could go through it to Worldhop.

If I have then I obviously don't remember it clearly.

Well, they are still on Roshar's Cognitive Realm, leaving the planet would be different. 

• Chaos locked this topic