Hello

Sarcasm

My first Sanderson book was Steelheart. From that moment on, I was hooked. I rampaged around the internet, library, and bookstores until I had every bit of literature that Mr. Sanderson had ever written in my possession, before devouring them all in less than a month. I'm on the younger side of the Fandersons, I'm in middle school, and yes, I'm female, despite my username. While obsessing over Mr. Sanderson's website, I stumbled upon the 17th Shard, where I obsessively browsed through all the theory threads before finally signing up and creating an account of my own. I wandered through and planted a few ideas of my own before blundering into this introduction thread. I'm currently reading Steelheart for the 12th time, Elantris for the third, and the Stormlight Archive for the second. I'm glad to finally have a place where I can nerd out with other awesome people who know what I'm actually blathering about.  I look forward to seeing everyone in the near future!

My first Sanderson book was Steelheart. From that moment on, I was hooked. I rampaged around the internet, library, and bookstores until I had every bit of literature that Mr. Sanderson had ever written in my possession, before devouring them all in less than a month. I'm on the younger side of the Fandersons, I'm in middle school, and yes, I'm female, despite my username. While obsessing over Mr. Sanderson's website, I stumbled upon the 17th Shard, where I obsessively browsed through all the theory threads before finally signing up and creating an account of my own. I wandered through and planted a few ideas of my own before blundering into this introduction thread. I'm currently reading Steelheart for the 12th time, Elantris for the third, and the Stormlight Archive for the second. I'm glad to finally have a place where I can nerd out with other awesome people who know what I'm actually blathering about.  I look forward to seeing everyone in the near future!

Doesn't "Phaedrus" mean "smart" in some other language?

Either way, welcomes to you in this forum of fun, knowledge, and insanity.

Edited by ChullRider

Doesn't "Phaedrus" mean "smart" in some other language?

Either way, welcomes to you in this forum of fun, knowledge, and insanity.

Phaedrus is actually the protagonist from Socrates dialogue "Phaedrus." He was also a philosopher, but I picked it for a username mainly because of Jonathan Phaedrus from Steelheart.