Introductions.... I'm bad at these...

Hi, my name is Natalie and I've been a Brandon Sanderson fan for several years now, started with the Mistborn trilogy and just recently read Warbreaker, WoK and WoR.

What else.... I'm married to a wonderful, honorable man who is a creative and technical genius and also happens to play electric guitar (HOT), we have a beautiful 1 1/2 year old boy named Atlas Alexander.

I am a MOHs histotechnician, which means I work in a sort of stat surgical lab where we help skin cancer patients, it's exhilarating and high-stress and bloody and I love it. And I love coming home to my family at the end of the day and then when everything has been taken care of...lately I've been loving to totally geek out on all things Cosmerian, so here I am! :)

Pleased to meet you! The name "Atlas Alexander" is incredible. I wish I'd thought of it for a fictional character first. :P

Your job sounds stressful, and I doubt I could ever do it. But it's great that you're happy with it! We need more Loving/Healing Edgedancers on the forum. :)

Thanks! His name means Defender of Mankind who Carries the Heavens. You're welcome to it if the character is sufficiently awesome.

As for the job, you'd be surprised at what you can do if you keep trying long enough. Also if surgeons are yelling at you to hurry up because the patient wants to not have a hole in them anymore.

I KID! Only one of the surgeons ever yells at us.

• Chaos locked this topic