Live Twitter Chat w/ Brandon & @iBooks

Argent

A bit of a short notice, but the announcement went out with no time to spare. It looks like Brandon is doing a live Twitter chat with @iBooks at 11:00 PST / 13:00 CST / 14:00 EST (19:00 GMT/UTC). Or, if timezones are as much of a bane for you as they are for me, 20 minutes from the time this post went up.

Hmm, yeah, looks like it's @iBooks and @BrandSanderson only. Maybe @iBooks took questions prior to this. Still, some information might come out of it, though I doubt it. I think it's going to be spoiler-free, but I am not going to risk it until tonight.

Well, that was pretty pointless. 3 questions, if I counted correctly, and none of them really useful.  Well, unless you count (sort-of-spoiler!)

Brandon telegraphing a SanderSwerve at the end of the book.

Edited by vineyarddawg

If I'm interpreting @iBooks' last tweet five minutes ago correctly, it seems the Twitter chat is done. Well, that was fast...

Edit: Ninja'd by vineyarddawg.

Edited by skaa

Well, that was pretty pointless. 3 questions, if I counted correctly, and none of them really useful.  Well, unless you count (sort-of-spoiler!)

Brandon telegraphing a SanderSwerve at the end of the book.

Without giving any actual spoiler details,

What's a SanderSwerve?

Without giving any actual spoiler details,

What's a SanderSwerve?

Hmm... that might be just a term I made up myself.  Sorry about that, if so.  :)  I just mean when he throws a completely unforeseen curve at the end of a book that completely changes everything... like he did in SoS (twice, actually, by my reckoning).