Cards Against The Cosmere

Fun fact about Featherwriter: The first time she ever played Cards against Humanity was waiting in line at the Words of Radiance release camp out. We played with the "BYU approved" version, so we took a lot of cards out, but man it was fun and I got hooked. (Even though I lost that game horribly.)

But you know what that game needed?

COSMERE THEMED CARDS.

Fret not, dear fandom. I am here to help. Here are 60 calls (black cards) and 153 responses (white cards) ready to use. I wrote most of these about a year ago, but only got around to putting them into a usable format about a month ago.

So what are you gonna get? There's some cards that are... of a salacious nature, but nothing egreiously bad. There's some things that are extremely obscure. There's some things that are hopefully funny on their own, and others you'll have to use creatively. Some jokes from the 17S side of the fandom, and some from the tumblr side. Just a crazy mix all around.

You can play these cards online with your friends through Pretend You're Xyzzy or print out your own or whatever you'd like to do with them. However, I'd ask that if you're going to use them, try to give me credit somewhere? I put a lot of time and effort into these cards and I'm rather pleased with them!

Let me know what you think!

Yeah, CAH is played in a similar style! Prompt card, and everyone puts in their best response. Sometimes there's multiple blanks for a card, and you submit multiple cards. (Those can be really fun if you make a good combo!) Though rather than just nouns and adjectives, Cards Against Humanity is usually... well, its tagline is "A Party Game For Horrible People." It's a pretty inappropriate game, but dang is it fun. My cards are... pretty tame by CAH standards.

• Chaos locked this topic