The Where Are You From thread

LessThanGeorge

I'm in the St. Pete area of Florida, which is part of the Tampa Bay Metropolitan Area (all the way east of Orlando, if you don't know where that is). I was born and raised here, and I love it. :D Any other Floridians reading this thread? I know I've seen you around!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently I live in DuPage County, Illinois. It's probably an hour drive or so to get to downtown Chicago proper. It's a fairly nice area. Busy, but just quiet enough not to be obnoxious. I've lived here for about seven years.

Before that I spent eleven years living in the Ozarks in Missouri, four years in Wisconsin, and two years in my home state of Georgia.

• 3 weeks later...

Born & raised in Bavaria, the province of Germany in which the beerfest was invented, but now hopping between there and Switzerland. I had spells in Austria (the wee republic in the Eastern Alps, not AustrALia!!) and Scotland, too. I hope my accent is still Scottish when I speak English.

Edited by Voscaia

Born in Ohio, grown in New Hampshire/Vermont on/off the Dartmouth College campus, I moved to California as a young adult and have been living here since. I was a Dead Head, then a member of my own band, Pele Juju, and since (somewhat during) these years, I've been a fine art model, yet always a fan and reader of fantasy and science fiction novels (particularly epic series).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow, I can't believe how international we are here! That's so spectacular  :lol: ! I was born in a small farming town in Indiana and moved to another stupidly small farming town in Ohio when I was 16. But I go to school about 14 hours away down south, which was probably the stupidest decision of my young life.

I see some people from Illinois! Did someone say Chicago meetup? I think I just heard someone say Chicago meetup.  ;)

Central Arkansas. More specifically, I go to Hendrix College in Conway where there is a growing following for Brandon.

Heey, I go to school about an hour from Conway! We drive over to Conway to shop sometimes  :D . 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Chaos locked this topic