Hi All - Thought you might like to see my Stormlight Tattoo

@Thaidakar the Ghostblood 

While the symbol is excellent, I will probably want to wait and find out exactly what the Ghostbloods motives and actions are in the cosmere before I get it permanently inked on me. Worst case scenario it might be kind of hard to explain why I have the symbol of a genocidal organisation led by a murderous rogue who have committed untold atrocities across multiple planets. 

'I like the symbol' doesn't quite cut the mustard for an explanation :lol: 

I've seen a number of stormlight tattoos online, but this one is by far my faviorite.

As for the next tattoo you should get, I'd say maybe an allomatic symbol or something, because you already have a stormlight tattoo, and a mistborn one would help even it out. (Then get an Aon and a rithmatic circle. :P

@Shard of Reading - If I was going to get a Mistborn tattoo I would probably do something slightly more abstract - for instance, I have been thinking about having the metal symbols styalised into the shape of a spear. So that the symbols, each on their own, make up the shape of the spear itself. I think that would look great on the inside of the arm or up the centre of the back. 

3 hours ago, kalamitous_emoashions said:

@Shard of Reading - If I was going to get a Mistborn tattoo I would probably do something slightly more abstract - for instance, I have been thinking about having the metal symbols styalised into the shape of a spear. So that the symbols, each on their own, make up the shape of the spear itself. I think that would look great on the inside of the arm or up the centre of the back. 

That definitely sounds a lot cooler than just a boring ol' atium symbol.