Long Game 79/Anonymous Game 10: The Rhythm of Freedom

Steeldancer

1 hour ago, Amber Vulture said:

Yeah, I just wanted to see if anyone bit on a Flamingo wagon. Interesting that nobody did, but at this point the elims are probably going with the flow until they can get a fatigue mix. Tuatara is definitely more sus for explicitly saying they aren't village. :P So yes, please everybody vote for them. Tuatara Flamingo 

No, you're supposed to stay on Flamingo so we can hammer them!

Oh you foolish barnyard animals. You thought you were so clever with your 'vote analysis' and your 'action economies'. You laughed when I said we could summon the End. Well, Hyena did anyway. Who's laughing now, huh? The vultures are circling, and the Bird Gang is coming for you all! WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, HYENA. MWA CAW CAW CAW CAW!

Spoiler

Yeah, I forgot we were voting someone out for open wolfing, so that was a poorly timed joke on my part. I'm a villager, I promise. :P

Oh you foolish barnyard animals. You thought you were so clever with your 'vote analysis' and your 'action economies'. You laughed when I said we could summon the End. Well, Hyena did anyway. Who's laughing now, huh? The vultures are circling, and the Bird Gang is coming for you all! WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, HYENA. MWA CAW CAW CAW CAW!

Hide contents

Yeah, I forgot we were voting someone out for open wolfing, so that was a poorly timed joke on my part. I'm a villager, I promise. :P

Open wolfing is NAI. Especially when I do it.

Edited by Cream Tuatara

4 hours ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

Suuure.

It is. This comment just screams Village. Honestly, its TVTBV, or as us elims call it, to village to be village. Tell me, Scorpion Man, are you workform? Flamingo, have you any input on how NAI it is for me, the Cream Voidbringer, to open wolf?

LG79/AN10 Night 8: The Nameless Liar
Thane waited with another singer to watch the children as most of the others went to go beg the human village for assistance. It was a desperate ploy, for sure, but with a highstorm incoming they basically had no choice at this point. 
He didn't know this other singer personally, honestly. Nor did he much feel like finding out. The past few days had been way too exciting for him, and honestly he wanted to take a nap. 
But something felt off about the situation. The guy he didn't even know had volunteered to watch the children with Thane. Somewhere within him, little warning bells were going off. So he kept himself from fully falling asleep, and kept an eye cracked open to watch the guy. 
It turned out to be a smart decision, because as soon as the children, and Thane, to his eyes, were asleep, he began to creep towards Thane. Thane's heart thundered in his chest, but he remained still. He had to wait.
The nameless singer lunged forward.
Thane sprang into action. He had changed forms a little while back. Now he was in nimbleform, and although without armor, it gave him the agility to dodge the strike with the small knife. The singer's eyes opened in surprise, and then hardened in resolve. A rhythm of Odium could be heard. 
Thane spun around the next attack, and managed to nab the knife out of his hand. 
Then, in a move that surprised even himself, he stabbed his attacker right in the gemheart. 
The malen collapsed. Thane lied down, gasping. Too many murderers were around. 
---
Cream Tuatara (7): Scorpion, Mouse, Flamingo, Vulture, Weasel, Dragonfly
Amethyst Scorpion (0): Tuatara
Cream Tuatara was exed! They were a Workform Servant of Odium!

Spoiler

1. Amber Vulture
2. Amethyst Scorpion
3. Azure Mouse
4. Charcoal Hyena Mateform Rebel
5. Chartreuse Penguin- Elrin Mateform Rebel
6. Coral Swan Dullform Rebel
7. Cream Tuatara Workform Servant
8. Emerald Falcon Mavset-im
9. Fuchsia Ostrich Dullform Rebel
10. Indigo Weasel
11. Ivory Dragonfly- Kethri
12. Magenta Albatross Dullform Rebel
13. Mauve Crocodile  Dullform Rebel
14. Melon Dingo Dullform Rebel
15. Mint Heron- Chashen Mediationform Servant
16. Onyx Flamingo
17. Opal Lion- Atticus Artform Rebel
18. Oxblood Beagle- Jalnor Workform Rebel
19. Plum Rhinoceros- Edith Warform Rebel

The night will be extended by one hour, due to an obligation tomorrow that I'm not sure will actually end by noon. So it'll end tomorrow at 1PM EDT, 8/12/21. 

2 minutes ago, Amber Vulture said:

That was a suspiciously quick rollover. Almost as if Steel knew exactly every was going to happen. >.>  The ways of the GMs are mysterious. 

We appear to only have one Mediationform who voted for Tuatara. That's interesting. 

Tuatara was Workform, so one vote got removed. We still have two Mediationforms.

@Amethyst Scorpion

@Indigo Weasel

Aight, you two. Here's the stakes. The elims need to submit a kill tonight to win. If you two burn your actions on PM creation (both for the Nimbleform), and the kill goes through, I think we'd all be willing to vote Flamingo and end this. Flam seems to be holding their action in reserve to make the kill, so it's looking likely that they're the final elim. 

@Amethyst Scorpion

@Indigo Weasel

Aight, you two. Here's the stakes. The elims need to submit a kill tonight to win. If you two burn your actions on PM creation (both for the Nimbleform), and the kill goes through, I think we'd all be willing to vote Flamingo and end this. Flam seems to be holding their action in reserve to make the kill, so it's looking likely that they're the final elim. 

Done.

Edit: @Azure Mouse, a lot of this rides on you not converting if you still can, too. Don’t cost us a village win that way. That’d be lame.

Edited by Amethyst Scorpion

LG79/AN10 Day 9: A Place to Stay
The others returned soon after Thane dealt with the nameless traitor. They brought back good news. The humans had been apparently been willing to give them some shelter and food, just this once. They would have to move on after, but that was no problem to them. 
With food and shelter secured, and even some crops that they had been offered, their future seemed much more secure now. The only remaining problem remaining was the remaining traitors among them. 
They sat together in another meeting. Honestly, Thane was getting a little tired of this. But he figured it was necessary to finally secure their future. 
Part of the reason they knew there were still traitors among them, was because Kethri had been finished off while they had been visiting the human village. Nobody had seen who had done it, but it certainly hadn't been the humans, not matter what they had been trying to make them think. The humans down here were no fighters. 
Oddly enough, they had found a stormspren stone on Kethri's body. Somebody had probably planted it there to make them suspect Kethri. 
---
Ivory Dragonfly was killed! They were a Workform Rebel!
Village Stash

Spoiler

Stormform - 1
Nimbleform Gem- 3
Workform - 1

Mateform Gem- 3
Artform Gem- 5

Player List

Spoiler

1. Amber Vulture
2. Amethyst Scorpion
3. Azure Mouse
4. Charcoal Hyena Mateform Rebel
5. Chartreuse Penguin- Elrin Mateform Rebel
6. Coral Swan Dullform Rebel
7. Cream Tuatara Workform Servant
8. Emerald Falcon Mavset-im
9. Fuchsia Ostrich Dullform Rebel
10. Indigo Weasel
11. Ivory Dragonfly- Kethri Workform Rebel
12. Magenta Albatross Dullform Rebel
13. Mauve Crocodile  Dullform Rebel
14. Melon Dingo Dullform Rebel
15. Mint Heron- Chashen Mediationform Servant
16. Onyx Flamingo
17. Opal Lion- Atticus Artform Rebel
18. Oxblood Beagle- Jalnor Workform Rebel
19. Plum Rhinoceros- Edith Warform Rebel

I saw there was some discussion of possibly doing a 24 hour day, I'm ok with that if you all are ok with it. I assume at this point there isn't a lot of discussion left to do.