Chaotic Light: A CBST-Verse Adventure

Zephrun’s Imperium

On 8/3/2021 at 8:53 PM, xinoehp512 said:

"Efficiency would be wise," agreed Grace. "Do you see any of the Narrators on the list?"

"I've told you already, I don't know most of the narrators on this list. Hmmm... Wasn't there a bar here? Some place to serve food? We could ask whoever tends that place."

On 8/6/2021 at 4:30 PM, xinoehp512 said:

Grace shook her head. "You're thinking of the Spine. But nobody works there. The Narrators mostly make their own food."

"Ah. So I suppose we'll just have to pick someone random out of the crowd."

Did Xinoehp follow us to the Hall?

On 8/15/2021 at 9:03 AM, AmazingGoob said:

Spade walks up to someone with their backs turned to them and taps them on the shoulder. "Excuse me, could I ask you a quick question?"

"Quick is quick, but quick hasn't been seen from that sentence, so make it quick." Orino said far quicker than an ordinary person should have.

On 8/16/2021 at 10:27 AM, The Unknown Order said:

"Quick is quick, but quick hasn't been seen from that sentence, so make it quick." Orino said far quicker than an ordinary person should have.

Oh great. "Whatever. Do you recognize any of these names?" He holds up the paper.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2021 at 0:54 PM, Zephrun's Imperium said:

She grunted. “You’re a Narrator?” she hissed. “Get out.”

On 7/19/2021 at 11:19 PM, The Unknown Order said:

"The name is Blade, and I'm willing to leave you alone, after you tell me why someone's asking the most twisted Narrator alive if he knows you, specifically in relation to a great war of some sort." Blade mutters, "His black wolf engraved sword burst to his hand in a cloud of black mist," before sheathing the sword.

A single, clear thought pierced through the creature's mind. "Kill it?"

46 minutes ago, The Ward's Guard said:

Blade glanced at the creature, studying it, and came to a frightening conclusion. It could kill him with ease. Blade subconsciously rested his hand on his sword's pommel. Consciously, he prepared to fight. 

Edit: Btw, it wouldn't be hard to notice his hand moving to the pommel, but it would take a fairly skilled fighter to notice him readying for a fight.

Edited by The Unknown Order

On 8/16/2021 at 11:27 AM, The Unknown Order said:

On 8/20/2021 at 5:34 PM, AmazingGoob said:

Oh great. "Whatever. Do you recognize any of these names?" He holds up the paper.

Grace looked at Orino's face for a reaction.

On 9/2/2021 at 9:20 PM, The Ward's Guard said:

Star tingled. Yes. Yes, she wanted to kill it. His kind killed Maverick, she thought.

On 9/2/2021 at 10:06 PM, The Unknown Order said:

Blade glanced at the creature, studying it, and came to a frightening conclusion. It could kill him with ease. Blade subconsciously rested his hand on his sword's pommel. Consciously, he prepared to fight. 

"I'll say this once more; get the hell away from me."