Rhythm of Peace

Frustration

8 hours ago, #1 Taln Fan said:

so this takes place after SA 5 we aren't saying what happened to the shards, BAM is free and deadeyes can be revived much easier, but it's not automatic.

How much detail on what's gone down so far do you want?

I'll add you to the PM.

4 hours ago, #1 Taln Fan said:

Well here's out character rundown.

Nak - me:  Stormform skybreaker, villain set on placeing the world in "balance" between Honor and Odium

Cess - Random Bystander: Lightweaver bonded to Sequence

Sequence - JesterLavorre

Jerreth - sharadbearer with plate: Unknown Aon considering being Radiant

Kyt - Goob: Edgedanncer, pseudo leader

Idir - Tani: a singer on the way to becomeing Radiant, I can't remember what order, I think Dustbringer.

Edited by Frustration

• 3 months later...

Idir followed Kyt towards the portion of the tower where the Dustbringers trained. After a few turns, she quietly started humming the Rhythm of Anxiety, subtly increasing in volume for a few moments until she asked "What are the other Dustbringers like?"

3 hours ago, Tani said:

Idir followed Kyt towards the portion of the tower where the Dustbringers trained. After a few turns, she quietly started humming the Rhythm of Anxiety, subtly increasing in volume for a few moments until she asked "What are the other Dustbringers like?"

"Ah. They're a brave sort, that's for sure, and often smart too. Problem is, often times they get a little too brave and a little too smart for their own good, haha. I suppose that's what their Ideals are for, anyways."

On 6/21/2022 at 6:02 PM, Goob said:

"Ah. They're a brave sort, that's for sure, and often smart too. Problem is, often times they get a little too brave and a little too smart for their own good, haha. I suppose that's what their Ideals are for, anyways."

"What do you mean?" The rhythm's not gone, but it's a bit softer.

15 hours ago, Tani said:

"Is there an easier way to get around than with a map?"

"By the One, I wish there was. I think the scribes might be working on some sort of sign system, but don't hold me to it."