Hello friends

Hello friends!

I'm bread. My real name is Brandan with an 'a', because parents.

I've been reading Sanderson since Oathbringer was released. And by reading I mean listening, for the most part (Kramer and Reading are incredible narrators). I've read Mistborn 1 & 2 in paperback, and I'm currently consuming Elantris on my Kindle. I'm all up to speed on Stormlight, having finished listening to RoW just a few days ago. Warbreaker was by audiobook as well.

At the expense of sounding cliché, Kaladin has so far been my favorite character. Reading Kaladin has helped me through many a depressive episode, and I'm grateful to Brandon for that.

Anywho, I'm here because Sanderson has built an incredible brand/universe and arguably the friendliest online community this side the digital Mississippi.

Beyond that, I like to read, write, and draw; I look forward to contributing and interacting with my new homies.

29 minutes ago, Bread Simulacrumbs said:

Hello friends!

I'm bread. My real name is Brandan with an 'a', because parents.

I've been reading Sanderson since Oathbringer was released. And by reading I mean listening, for the most part (Kramer and Reading are incredible narrators). I've read Mistborn 1 & 2 in paperback, and I'm currently consuming Elantris on my Kindle. I'm all up to speed on Stormlight, having finished listening to RoW just a few days ago. Warbreaker was by audiobook as well.

At the expense of sounding cliché, Kaladin has so far been my favorite character. Reading Kaladin has helped me through many a depressive episode, and I'm grateful to Brandon for that.

Anywho, I'm here because Sanderson has built an incredible brand/universe and arguably the friendliest online community this side the digital Mississippi.

Beyond that, I like to read, write, and draw; I look forward to contributing and interacting with my new homies.

Hello, and welcome to the Shard!

I'm Knight, nice to meet you. And Kaladin is a very great character, he is also my favorite. Reading, writing, drawing, awesome! I like to read and write and I pretend to draw.

Do you have a favorite cosmere book? I know with me its usually whichever I read last, so, Rhythm of War.

36 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

[...]

Do you have a favorite cosmere book? I know with me its usually whichever I read last, so, Rhythm of War.

I've read so few, so it's like to change, but right now I really like the first Mistborn. I just love a good "get the boys back together"-heist-type story. So good.

Just now, Bread Simulacrumbs said:

I've read so few, so it's like to change, but right now I really like the first Mistborn. I just love a good "get the boys back together"-heist-type story. So good.

Yes, its very good. Did you hear about ol' Sanderson's progress on making a movie script out of it?

Well, be sure to stay away from Mistborn forums and maybe Cosmere Discussion as well until at least you finish the first series. There are spoilers afoot.