Hey! Need a clever title... aaahm... No mating! >:-[

JackOfHearts25

Hey there! 
Finally giving my introduction after quietly stalking for a while. How very spren of me.

The name is Jack/Nico/whatever you want. As you've probably guessed after that absolute zinger of an intro: I'm from Germany. So my sense of humour and whimsy knows no bounds. Obviously. :ph34r: Found the 17th shard via the Coppermind Wiki and through their Youtube podcast which I enjoyed quite a lot. Hoooowever due to being extremely spoiler-phobic I stayed away from most of the discussions and forum entries - I still have to finish Mistborn Era II and two short stories, after that I'm all caught up and all in!   

I also like to dabble in music production and am currently working on a Blackthorn-inspired song. Once it's finished I will post it in the music section of the forum and hope to get some feedback! (:

Other than that... feel free to ask and I'm glad I'm here to discuss Sanderson stuff. Haven't been in a forum for years, but I guess my favourite author is worth a return.

Best,
Jack of Hearts

Welcome! 

23 minutes ago, JackOfHearts25 said:

I also like to dabble in music production and am currently working on a Blackthorn-inspired song. Once it's finished I will post it in the music section of the forum and hope to get some feedback! (:

Sounds interesting, I'll be sure to check it out when it's done!

On 2/2/2021 at 10:17 AM, JackOfHearts25 said:

I also like to dabble in music production

composition also or just lyrics? I compose

also, I have a few questions for you, to welcome you to the shard:

Who's your favorite character and which character do you hate the most?

What order of radiant are you/ do you want to be?

If you could choose one allomantic power, what would you choose?

What about one feruchemical power?

if you were a twinborn, what would you want to be?

Of all the powers in the cosmere, which one do you most want to have?

which of sando's books do you like the most? This includes not cosmere books like reckoners, legion, rithmatist, cytoverse, alcatraz

How many more questions can i ask before you stop reading this?

Thank you everyone for being so welcoming!

On 2.2.2021 at 8:02 PM, More Cynical Than Funny said:

Welcome to the Shard! Favorite Scadran God (The Survivor/Sovereign and Iorneyes included)

Difficult one, because I still have to finish Era II and feel like I don't know everything yet. 

20 hours ago, Hoid the Drifter said:

composition also or just lyrics? I compose

also, I have a few questions for you, to welcome you to the shard:

Who's your favorite character and which character do you hate the most?

What order of radiant are you/ do you want to be?

If you could choose one allomantic power, what would you choose?

What about one feruchemical power?

if you were a twinborn, what would you want to be?

Of all the powers in the cosmere, which one do you most want to have?

which of sando's books do you like the most? This includes not cosmere books like reckoners, legion, rithmatist, cytoverse, alcatraz

How many more questions can i ask before you stop reading this?

That's a lot :D 

1) Both, composition and lyrics. And production. Though the Blackthorn thing will be more of a hip hop track so the composition part is more of a beat-composition instead of e.g. an orchestral one, which is something I started doing as well even though it's very new to me. What do you compose? :)

2) Favourite is a strong word. Kaladin, Dalinar, Vin, Wit, Kelsier, Jasnah,.. and because I can't choose I'll just go with Nightblood because he is hilarious. 8D Hate Ialai and Torol. 

3) When I did the test I was a truthwatcher, but if I could chose I would definitely want to be a windrunner or skybreaker for the lashing/flying part.

4) Steelpushing/Coinshot because... see above. Me wanna go fly-fly. 

5) Feel like I don't have a perfect grasp on this yet, but: Maybe Bronze, because I'm always tired and that way I could boost myself during the days where I'm flat out of energy and have no effs to give. 8D Though gold would probably work for this as well. 

6) Puh, maybe gold - gold? Being perfectly healthy, awake and able to access all my skills 24/7 for all my life sounds like a perfect deal. 

7) Surgebinding/Lashing because fly-fly. 

8) Probably Oathbringer, though RoW was phenomenal as well. Really like Skyward & Starsight outside the Cosmere, though I think Skyward takes the cake there. 

9) You underestimate my power. 

On 2/5/2021 at 4:58 AM, JackOfHearts25 said:

8D Hate Ialai and Torol. 

and moash?

3) When I did the test I was a truthwatcher, but if I could chose I would definitely want to be a windrunner or skybreaker for the lashing/flying part.

4) Steelpushing/Coinshot because... see above. Me wanna go fly-fly. 

like everyone. I'm actually an edgedancer but in my about me I said I'm a lightweaver because, y'know, hoid

Probably Oathbringer, though RoW was phenomenal as well. Really like Skyward & Starsight outside the Cosmere, though I think Skyward takes the cake there.

did you read alcatraz and have you every broken a chicken?

On 2/2/2021 at 11:17 AM, JackOfHearts25 said:

Hey there! 
Finally giving my introduction after quietly stalking for a while. How very spren of me.

The name is Jack/Nico/whatever you want. As you've probably guessed after that absolute zinger of an intro: I'm from Germany. So my sense of humour and whimsy knows no bounds. Obviously. :ph34r: Found the 17th shard via the Coppermind Wiki and through their Youtube podcast which I enjoyed quite a lot. Hoooowever due to being extremely spoiler-phobic I stayed away from most of the discussions and forum entries - I still have to finish Mistborn Era II and two short stories, after that I'm all caught up and all in!   

Other than that... feel free to ask and I'm glad I'm here to discuss Sanderson stuff. Haven't been in a forum for years, but I guess my favourite author is worth a return.

Best,
Jack of Hearts

Welcome to the Shard! That title is my favorite part of Oathbringer ^_^

On 2/5/2021 at 5:58 AM, JackOfHearts25 said:

Oooh. yeah, flying sounds cool! I got elsecaller, but I really want to be a Lightweaver. Who's your favorite Warbreaker character?

On 12.2.2021 at 4:16 PM, Hoid the Drifter said:

and moash?

like everyone. I'm actually an edgedancer but in my about me I said I'm a lightweaver because, y'know, hoid

did you read alcatraz and have you every broken a chicken?

Let's not talk about that name. Ever.

I feel you, the lightweaving is extremely interesting as well. But it doesn't beat flying for me.

Nope aaaand nope. 

On 12.2.2021 at 8:51 PM, midnight13 said:

Welcome to the Shard! That title is my favorite part of Oathbringer ^_^

Oooh. yeah, flying sounds cool! I got elsecaller, but I really want to be a Lightweaver. Who's your favorite Warbreaker character?

I laughed at the part as well and thought it's a fun quote to use. 

Oh, but travelling to Shadesmar must be fun as well!

Nightblood, most definitely.