Greetings!

Hoid's Brother

Hello fellow Sanderson fans. I have been reading Sanderson since he he started working on Robert Jordan's WoT books. I have been reading this site for over 6 years, especially when looking for WoB posts. So, I'm a newbie though probably on of the older (in age) readers. Be easy on me....

Hoid's (younger) Brother

Edited by Hoid's Brother

13 minutes ago, Hoid's Brother said:

Hello fellow Sanderson fans. I have been reading Sanderson since he he started working on Robert Jordan's WoT books. I have been reading this site for over 6 years, especially when looking for WoB posts. So, I'm a newbie though probably on of the older (in age) readers. Be easy on me....

Hoid's (younger) Brother

Hello there! Welcome to the chaos Shard! Nice of you to join us, lol.

Couple of questions so we can break the ice: Who's your favorite Cosmere character(s) and what you would say your favorite Brandon Sanderson book is? It doesn't matter if the book is Cosmere or not, lol.

1 hour ago, Hoid's Brother said:

Hoid's (younger) Brother

Welcome!

I heard you were in town. So, what is your favorite cosmere magic system?

At the moment the SA books are at the top of my reading list, however I like all things Sanderson (I've pretty much read it all). My favorite standalone is The Emperor's Soul, best short story I've ever read (IMO). Obviously I like Hoid as a character, mainly because I like the idea of a character that is involved all across the cosmere story. I also like Jasnah Kholin, Vin, Lightsong, and poor Teft :-(. Least favorite character has to be Moash, though he is an exceptionally well written character made to hate. Regarding favorite cosmere magic system, right now it's a tie between Mistborn's Allomancy‎ and Roshar's Surgebinding‎.
I think I answered all the questions thus far. Glad to hear all ages are welcome...I turn 70 this year so it's a long shot for me to see the end of the SA back five...so here's to Skyward 3 and beyond!

7 hours ago, Hoid's Brother said:

Hoid's (younger) Brother

Brother of mine, brother of mine! Welcome to the shard! Nice Avatar ;)