My Magic System 1.3 (Matter manipulation)

Aspiring Writer

Hello, I finally refined the magic system. Only took two weeks of pondering over it. Don't worry, this will be shorter than the previous one. 

Note, skills that are normal are easy to learn and all users with any skill should be expected to be able to use them; skills italicized are more advanced and will only be seen by experienced users, Skills in bold are expert and very few individuals will be seen using them. Bolded letters in skills not bolded means this is a more advanced application of that skill.

Increased Healing- Users have better healing, being able to heal faster and have greater immunity, as well as healing from otherwise unhealable wounds (Like regrowing a leg or repairing your spine). This is a passive ability and doesn't need to be learned. You can alter matter to increase your healing. (This requires an understanding of your biology and what you're creating.)

Altering matter- You can take the protons, neutrons, and electrons from other atoms and convert them into other atoms. you need an understanding of the material you're trying to create (So you are going to need to become a chemist). this follows the Laws of Conservation, and any excess will need to be converted into some other materials. the more complex the material, the longer it can take to create (Partly from the number of atoms you need to convert into the materials). you can also rearrange and reshape matter. (Also, just because I don't know where and how else to put this, if you carry a material that has a lot of electrons, protons, etc. like Oganesson, you can use that to create a lot of lesser materials while not carrying much. On the other end, you can end up creating a vacuum as you use the air for materials.)

Shapeshifting- Can change your biology, even turning parts of you into non-organic materials. Whatever you shapeshift into needs to be functional (If you go giant, you will break your legs without some modifications).

So, if you have any suggestions for additions to this (It has to be matter related), or you want to ask questions or poke holes, feel free to. I respond to every single one, and I appreciate any suggestions or criticisms.