Stormlight archive joke

blad3mast3r

• 2 years later...

The sky ship is on fire and going down. The last three passengers are Dalinar, Lift, and Taravangian. There are only two parachutes.

Taravangian: I am the smartest man in the world, and even if I were inclined to give up my spot for one of you simpletons, the greater good demands that I save myself! Wheeee!

Lift: Noooo!

Dalinar: Child, go. I have lived a full life. Tell Navani....

Lift: You're gonna be fine, tight butt. The smartest man in the world just jumped with my starvin' lunch!

3 hours ago, Ookla the Busker said:

The sky ship is on fire and going down. The last three passengers are Dalinar, Lift, and Taravangian. There are only two parachutes.

Taravangian: I am the smartest man in the world, and even if I were inclined to give up my spot for one of you simpletons, the greater good demands that I save myself! Wheeee!

Lift: Noooo!

Dalinar: Child, go. I have lived a full life. Tell Navani....

Lift: You're gonna be fine, tight butt. The smartest man in the world just jumped with my starvin' lunch!

Lift: Also, can't you heal?  

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Busker said:

Yeah, and the individual safety devices in the skyships will probably take the form of a fall-slow-rial and not be easily confused with knapsacks. It's an old joke, and something is lost in the adaptation.

I was referring to the fact that both Lift and Dalinar are (technically) Radiants.  And therefore have a healing factor.  

• Chaos locked this topic