Deadeye Spren appearing after transition to Shadesmar

Oltux72

28 minutes ago, Halyo_Alex said:

Because she wasn't bonded to them at the time?

In that case how come the Blade she summoned on some occasions did not glow in the Lightweaver colors?

28 minutes ago, Halyo_Alex said:

I think Maya appears near Adolin because he's bonded to her blade form, right?

Yes

1 hour ago, Oltux72 said:

OK, one question. Why did Testament not appear next to Shallan when she was transported from Kholinar to Shadesmar?

19 minutes ago, Elegy said:

Didn't that Inkspren keep her in Nameless? That's where Adolin found her.

Elegy is right, spren in the Cognitive realm can restrain/contain deadeyes from following their bondholders if they want to. The captain of the Reacher ship in OB kept his dead father in a closet IIRC. It's likely that when summoned and dismissed the deadeye returns to wherever they were in the Cognitive realm before they were summoned, so they always return to wherever another spren has them confined. 

Because Shallan hasn't summoned her in a long while. The Deadeye moves to the physical realm when summoned, but when unsummoned They pop back into Shadesmar where ever the summoner is in the Physical Realm. Shallan has not summoned testament in a long while, I think the only time that she may have done it on-screen is when she killed Tyn.

On 17/12/2020 at 11:37 PM, Harrycrapper said:

Elegy is right, spren in the Cognitive realm can restrain/contain deadeyes from following their bondholders if they want to. The captain of the Reacher ship in OB kept his dead father in a closet IIRC. It's likely that when summoned and dismissed the deadeye returns to wherever they were in the Cognitive realm before they were summoned, so they always return to wherever another spren has them confined. 

I don't know if this is the case. The Honorspren talk about keeping the deadeyed comfortable in Lasting Integrity while they can, because they disappear when they are summoned away, I think the reason Timbre's grandfather has remained confined is simply because his blade has not been summoned.

6 hours ago, signspace13 said:

I don't know if this is the case. The Honorspren talk about keeping the deadeyed comfortable in Lasting Integrity while they can, because they disappear when they are summoned away, I think the reason Timbre's grandfather has remained confined is simply because his blade has not been summoned.

Ok, the returning to the point of origin upon summoning and dismissal is conjecture, but it's unlikely Shallan has summoned Testament in a long time. So, the part about her being contained and that's why she hasn't been there at the various times where Shallan has transitioned into the Cognitive realm is still valid.