Moash Uses Stormlight

Karger

My know that all of the different lights have different emotional effects related to their intents.  What is more interesting to me at least is the fact that Moash uses stormlight rather then voidlight.  It is not like he could not access it.  I am pretty sure if he wanted to he would but he does not.  Moash claims that Odium takes his pain.  An interesting statement that is hard to understand.  Icould see Odium inflaming or quieting hatred but making someone without pain?  Unless you think of Odium's intent as agony rather then hatred.  This is a bit complex but a good examples are in the old testament.  God's wrath is famous in this context but what is lessor known is perhaps how much hurting people pains him.  It is a lot like Lirin says. 

When men perceive the world as being right, we are content. But if we see a hole—a deficiency—we scramble to fill it.”

Odium is that on a much greater scale.  The desire for things to be as they should without regard for who it hurts in the process.  The peace that Odium offers that is so tempting is his ability to make you no longer care.  It is not that Moash is without anger it is that he never perceives an action he takes as causing pain.  If he were to take the emotional influence of Odium inside his as happens when drawing voidlight he would be paralyzed by all the things he has done.

4 hours ago, Infinitysliver said:

Doesn't Moash use stormlight because that is what fuels his honorblade? He'll need a bond with maybe a voidspren to be able to access voidlight no?

Kaladin seems to use voidlight and Moash is super connected to Odium.  Seems reasonable that he could fuel the surges with what he wanted.

12 minutes ago, Karger said:

Kaladin seems to use voidlight and Moash is super connected to Odium.  Seems reasonable that he could fuel the surges with what he wanted.

note the seems there, it would only be speculation, and he didn't glow with voidlight and his surges certainly used Stormlight.

7 minutes ago, Ookla The Frustrated said:

note the seems there, it would only be speculation, and he didn't glow with voidlight and his surges certainly used Stormlight.

I was referring to the scene where Kaladin jumps.  His eyes glow like the fused.  He seems to use voidlight then.

1 hour ago, LuckyJim said:

Maybe "could Moash use voidlight" would be a good question for the livestream tonight.

Def RAFO

1 hour ago, Karger said:

I think it seems unlikely though,cause from the Moash Interlude,Odium says he's not connected enough to Kaladin,I know a lot happens between that and when Kal jumps of the tower but,i dunno,maybe Warlight? He has some connection to Odium for sure and well,Son of Tanavast(whatever that means)