Kippies and Dragons

Channelknight Fadran

Just now, Condensation said:

"He what?" Pia spun and jumped back at the sight of the kippy.

Ernie flushed with pride, though it was impossible to see through his fur.

Matted grey fur with narrow eyes and a some scars, I think. That's all I really know.

Just now, Condensation said:

Pia looked around for a rock to hide behind, but couldn't find one. She settled for pressing herself into the floor. "Hi," she mumbled.

Ernie's wild eyes darted around awkwardly. "Uhhh..." he lowered his voice, a little embarrassed. "Did you say 'hi'? No. Never mind. I...think you did. Anyway." He straightened, clearing his throat. "Hello, young kippling. Nice to...uh...meet you."

His tail twitched back and forth nervously as he waited for her reply. Dang, he had never been so nervous around another kippy before! What was wrong with him?!

17 minutes ago, Merciful said:

Ernie's wild eyes darted around awkwardly. "Uhhh..." he lowered his voice, a little embarrassed. "Did you say 'hi'? No. Never mind. I...think you did. Anyway." He straightened, clearing his throat. "Hello, young kippling. Nice to...uh...meet you."

His tail twitched back and forth nervously as he waited for her reply. Dang, he had never been so nervous around another kippy before! What was wrong with him?!

Pia made an effort to speak up. "Yeah, I said hi. Sorry. It's nice to meet you too."

Twiget trudged up to the cave entrance with pebble in tow and hesitantly peeked inside. She shuddered at the darkness who knows what monsters lurk in the shadows. "Hello" She called into the mouth of the cave, giggling a little as her voice reverberated around the room "Are you guys still in there?"

Just now, EmiTheNinja said:

I shall post afterwards to you so therefore you can post again.

There is big attack, aah!! Everyone is hiding in cave but Phaedrus is still fighting outside. Cavalier just found a kippy living in the cave.

9 hours ago, Vapor said:

Tangerine looked both scared and interested. "A cave kippy?"

Cavalier nodded. "Vicious little kid, he is."

11 minutes ago, Knight of Iron said:

"No," said Cavalier, "The cave is just fine. I found a kippy in the cave that tried to eat me." He gestured towards the kippy.

@Merciful

Ernie nodded, then switched to his booming voice again, though it was a touch softer now. Still enough to get a good echo. "Fear not, I chose to spare him out of mercy and because you are all his friends, I shall not partake of your meat. The Cavalier would be wrathful if I did."

21 minutes ago, Merciful said:

Ernie nodded, then switched to his booming voice again, though it was a touch softer now. Still enough to get a good echo. "Fear not, I chose to spare him out of mercy and because you are all his friends, I shall not partake of your meat. The Cavalier would be wrathful if I did."

"Who is the Cavalier?"

1 hour ago, EmiTheNinja said:

Imma rejoin all the RPs! (I know I'm annoying with that)

I do it too, Emi :P You're good

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"But nobody cares about Phaedrus."

Snowy spoke up. "I care about Phaedrus! They're great!!! But I also think they'll probably be fine cause they're a big strong dragon so I'm not too worried."