Hi

OrangeCat

9 hours ago, Honorless said:

Welcome to the Shard! Are you a cat person? 

6 hours ago, Aon Tia said:

Welcome to the shard! Is orange your favourite colour?

Nope, my orange tabby just happened to be sitting in my lap when I needed to think of a name. Eventually I'll get around to using a picture of him as my avatar.

3 hours ago, More Cynical Than Funny said:

Welcome to the Shard! If you could cosplay as one character who would it be? (I would do [Redacted for RoW] )

Hmm, I wouldn't normally cosplay....I guess Dalinar is probably my favorite character at the moment so maybe him? Although, a few years ago my wife suggested we make a paired Syl/Kaladin costume for Halloween, we never actually did that, but that's probably the closest I've actually gotten.

Welcome to the Shard! How can we be sure that this isn't actually the cats account?? Seems like a mighty good coverup story to me :P 

This is the perfect spot to be whether you have no Cosmere irl friends or slow Cosmere irl friends happy to have you join us! And I can totally feel you on swapping your fave around with each read, especially with new books it's hard to nail it down for a bit. Hope you enjoy the Shard!