The lahist is here

Lahist Eel

Hi there !

Quickly introducing myself as lahist here (without any cap actually) , but since sometimes my full pseudo was lahisteel I decided to name myself Lahist Eel. .. As simple as that.

I've been reading Sanderson's books since early 2017 when I was studying in Japan. Before that, I used to LOVE reading in middle school but started having trouble focusing on anything to read. When my dad brought me the two first books of Mistborn, it has been a re awakening. Ever since, I'm reading his books as soon as they are released (still going through Rhythm of War due to moving home though).

Stormlight Archive is being my favorite series, and every Kaladin bits in Rhythm of War makes me almost cry.

Apart from that, I'm French, drawn to Japan since my childhood, and having looots of freetime lately... So to whoever : hi !

59 minutes ago, Lahist Eel said:

Hi there !

Quickly introducing myself as lahist here (without any cap actually) , but since sometimes my full pseudo was lahisteel I decided to name myself Lahist Eel. .. As simple as that.

I've been reading Sanderson's books since early 2017 when I was studying in Japan. Before that, I used to LOVE reading in middle school but started having trouble focusing on anything to read. When my dad brought me the two first books of Mistborn, it has been a re awakening. Ever since, I'm reading his books as soon as they are released (still going through Rhythm of War due to moving home though).

Stormlight Archive is being my favorite series, and every Kaladin bits in Rhythm of War makes me almost cry.

Apart from that, I'm French, drawn to Japan since my childhood, and having looots of freetime lately... So to whoever : hi !

Welcome to the Shard! Great to have you. I’m really glad you got into Sanderson. What’s your favorite Sanderson book?

Welcome to the Shard! Happy to have you come join us! That is so awesome that Sanderson has reignited your love for reading :D There are so many amazing things to love about reading I'm glad they could get you back into it. And yeah, these books in particular are absolutely fantastic!

I think you might need to give a Dad-of-the-year award here for giving you Mistborn :P Totally agree with the SA fave, the story is so grand but so meaningful they are a joy to read. Hope you get through RoW soon and watch out for any spoilers!

What has drawn you to Japan all this time? Hi! Look forward to seeing you around!