Lurker Ready to Contribute

Thelorim

Hello Radiants, Allomancers, Spren, CS, Cremlings, and all matter of Invested Ones!

I'm Thelorim! I've been reading Brandon's works for years and have been lurking amongst the forums for some time now. Finally feeling inspired enough to contribute, learn, socialize, and build friendships with you all! 

Holler at me if you see me around!

Just now, Thelorim said:

Hello Radiants, Allomancers, Spren, CS, Cremlings, and all matter of Invested Ones!

I'm Thelorim! I've been reading Brandon's works for years and have been lurking amongst the forums for some time now. Finally feeling inspired enough to contribute, learn, socialize, and build friendships with you all! 

Holler at me if you see me around!

Welcome to the Shard! Glad to have you join. I'm a really loud hollerer, btw. What's your favorite cosmere book?

6 minutes ago, Bearer of all agonies said:

Welcome to the Shard! Glad to have you join. I'm a really loud hollerer, btw. What's your favorite cosmere book?

Well I'll most certainly be able to hear you from across the interwebs. And that's a tough one. There is a a *chance* it will be RoW, however, I need to read it again. If not, I would probably say The Hero of Ages or The Way of Kings. And truthfully, I thought Dawnshard was REMARKABLE. Loved every second of it.

2 hours ago, Thelorim said:

Well I'll most certainly be able to hear you from across the interwebs. And that's a tough one. There is a a *chance* it will be RoW, however, I need to read it again. If not, I would probably say The Hero of Ages or The Way of Kings. And truthfully, I thought Dawnshard was REMARKABLE. Loved every second of it.

Awesome! Yeah, WoK was my favorite before RoW.

Welcome to the Shard Thelorim! I most definitely agree there is a difference between yodeling and yodeling :P Excellent distinction!

Glad to have your turkey-lurkey transformed to turkey-workey here with all of us if you've been reading for years it is the perfect time to join! :D I can totally feel you on needing that second read before you can decide if RoW will be the new fave, always need that extra to really make it sink in! That's so awesome you loved Dawnshard so much as well!

What's your favorite Cosmere series? Look forward seeing you around and socializing as well!