Wandering Gods

Tacitus

2 minutes ago, Chasmgoat said:

"what is it?"

"I can't see it. It's too dark."

Yep. Shattered Plains. I think having us face off a chasmfiend would be a good way to showcase our powersets.

I checked the Coppermind, and those two are the only ones listed. It looks like they have powers not unlike allomantic metals, so I guess just do you best to create your own based off of that?

6 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"You... are."

Elantrian.

"Uh... Is that healthy...? I... I almost feel like I could..."

With shaking fingers, he extends his hand and as his fingertips are drawn down, a shaky glowing line appears in the air.

"What in the..."

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Are you tearing a hole in reality?"

Young looks on it amazement, and terror. Everyone else had strange things happening to them. Should he be happy that he hasn't been affected, or has he just not been paying enough attention? With renewed effort, he patted himself down and found nothing. He looked around- nothing. 

Just now, HoidWasTaken said:

Young looks on it amazement, and terror. Everyone else had strange things happening to them. Should he be happy that he hasn't been affected, or has he just not been paying enough attention? With renewed effort, he patted himself down and found nothing. He looked around- nothing. 

What's your magic system?

You know what? Don't tell me. We'll figure it out.

The chasmfiend crashed up onto the plateau, crying mightily.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Run. Yes. That seemed logical.

Then why wasn't she doing it?

Alena stood, frozen in fear, staring at the chasmfiend.

Young spared a glance over his shoulder, and noticed someone was just standing there. He stood for a second. Then he started running back.
I'm an idiot. I'm such an idiot.

He grabbed the person's arm and tugged on them, "Come on, Run!" The crab yelled as it pulled itself fully on the plateau. It had spotted them all in the field, and Young knew they couldn't fight it.

17 minutes ago, HoidWasTaken said:

Young spared a glance over his shoulder, and noticed someone was just standing there. He stood for a second. Then he started running back.
I'm an idiot. I'm such an idiot.

He grabbed the person's arm and tugged on them, "Come on, Run!" The crab yelled as it pulled itself fully on the plateau. It had spotted them all in the field, and Young knew they couldn't fight it.

Alena blinked out of her shock, then began running. Who was yelling at her? She couldn't tell. Alena spared a glance over her shoulder; the chasmfiend was gaining, and gaining fast.

Lorem sees several of his own bodies laying on the ground near the big... thing.

the others were saying something... What was it? oh, run, That seems smart.

He takes off running and he feels stronger and faster and felt a deeper connection to his bird.

what was happening? no time for that, I gotta survive, I need to remain calm and not let my emotions control...

"aaaahh, A great crustacean be wanting to eat me."

it was really hard to be calm in this kind of situation...

To the side, Jacob watches in horror as the giant crab-thing rushed towards Alena.

In a rush of adrenaline, he draws a strange symbol in the air with his finger. The lines are wavy and the thickness varies, but even so a small ball of fire appeared and began to fly towards the chasmfiend.

Just now, AmazingGoob said:

To the side, Jacob watches in horror as the giant crab-thing rushed towards Alena.

In a rush of adrenaline, he draws a strange symbol in the air with his finger. The lines are wavy and the thickness varies, but even so a small ball of fire appeared and began to fly towards the chasmfiend.

Alena ducked as the fireball hit the chasmfiend, making it roar in 10% pain, 90% annoyance. It kept rushing, though.

Quick escape. Quick escape. Where could she escape to?

Suddenly, without thinking, she did... something.

And began to fall up.

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Alena ducked as the fireball hit the chasmfiend, making it roar in 10% pain, 90% annoyance. It kept rushing, though.

And began to fall up.

Young was pulling on Alena until he suddenly felt his grip on her slip as she was yanked upwards. I guess it got her. Young took a look back- and she was floating.

7 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

And began to fall up.

Are we going to assume infinite stormlight+all oaths, or just the stormlight?

Giant...crustaceans. Alright.That was new. Jon poked gently at the odd pie-shaped thing that showed up in his mind's eye (that also was new) and something happened. The world, at least he assumed it was the world, expanded out in front of him in blue lines that traced their way back to his chest. The warmth of...whatever this was...was comforting, given the strangeness of the situation. He focused on one, one of the myriad strands pointing toward the shambling mass of chitin that he could actually see now, and something else happened.

He flew backwards. This may have been a mistake.

Guest Somebody from Scadrial

His thoughts were so slow, was that a crab? Wait, was that attacking people? Uh oh he should run shouldn't he? Oh well. Suddenly a claw comes crashing down and he taps speed disappearing and reappearing out of the way of the claw. He looks at himself and frowns. The chasmfiend raises it's claw to strike again.

Spoiler

One of your turns to keep Shaz from dying.