The Fellowship: Seasonal! (Retired)

Channelknight Fadran

Taln was closing in on a turkey that was somehow taller than him. He summoned his Honorblade, intent to chop it, but then the Turkey stopped and faced him. The turkey started running towards him, and Taln swept at its legs. The turkey jumped in the air, and aimed its claws at Taln’s  head. Taln ducked, did a flip, and landed on The Turkey. Then, surprisingly, he summoned a Radiant blade and it formed into a shardrope. He looped it around the turkeys neck, and pulled tight.

“Haha! I will finally have a pet! This Turkey is mine!”

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

21 hours ago, Condensation said:

Daolan sighed. "This has devolved into chaos."

Wind tried to turn the turkey’s neck to look at Daolan but accidentally snapped it, He flew out of the dying creature’s body. “I forgot how delicate those things can be.”

3 hours ago, Wind said:

Wind tried to turn the turkey’s neck to look at Daolan but accidentally snapped it, He flew out of the dying creature’s body. “I forgot how delicate those things can be.”

"That makes two dinners, now. I say we leave before we kill any more of these things?"

Taln runs up, and turns his Radiant blade into a long Shardrope. He throws it, successfully looping it around the creatures neck. He hops on, and for a second he hangs on. But then the turkey started bucking, and Taln got launched into the air. The Shardrope disappeared. So did Taln. 

Spoiler

The turkey:FEF12F5C-D2D2-4D00-B018-101D6053B04F.thumb.png.98d2b82a2b142fa95df0ea82ddc47cb4.png2E8B09C7-957C-4D30-827A-8158E9564F69.thumb.jpeg.150a7655afa98fb542b8409d7c2e79ff.jpeg