Crystellation

Condensation

6 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"How many times have you been kicked off a cliff? It's not something one simply survives."

"None. And it might not be "something one simply survives," but it can be something one simply avoids."

2 hours ago, Condensation said:

Us... I think.

Perhaps that is a tad weird.

22 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

Perhaps that is a tad weird.

Just perhaps. After all (listing reasons, of which there are many. They include the fact that neither of us know each other's real names and the only time I've 'met' Fadran is in a dream where he brought me cookies and an invisible jet...).

17 hours ago, Condensation said:

Say it slowly with weird actor face. Enunciate, I mean. Gross!

I'm kind of offended by this. Having good enunciation shouldn't be considered weird!

18 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

"Kind of hard when you're fighting a leopard. Follow me." Aerith leads her into the danker side of town.

Kimora rolls her eyes, but follows, humming an unrecognizable tune.

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

Kimora rolls her eyes, but follows, humming an unrecognizable tune.

Aerith leads her to a small, out-of-the-way pub. He takes her to the back, where he sits down besides a group of half-drunk men.

"Hey, guys." Aerith says. "How'd you feel about some spare pocket change?"

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

I'm kind of offended by this. Having good enunciation shouldn't be considered weird!

That's what we call it in drama class, because you're supposed to totally screw up your face. The teacher says we're supposed to know what everyone says without sound.

Kuno made his way amongst the streets of the town. Things had begun to calm down, that is to say, the people weren't trying to kill anyone who might be an ally of the Amal. It was always unnerving when mobs gathered, they rarely acted wisely, and they had a tendency to be radical, especially when it comes to killing. Catorphia was close behind Kuno as usual, and her brother was looking for a new target. Kuno just wanted to be sure that the town wouldn't fall to another mod after he left. Although he had to admit that the Youth was doing a fine job at controlling the masses. Kuno turned left at the next cross roads.

47 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Aerith leads her to a small, out-of-the-way pub. He takes her to the back, where he sits down besides a group of half-drunk men.

"Hey, guys." Aerith says. "How'd you feel about some spare pocket change?"

"This is who we're giving our money to?" Kimora hisses angrily.

50 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

"This is who we're giving our money to?" Kimora hisses angrily.

Aerith ignores her.

"We're always looking for change, old pal. What do you need?" The man's breath reeked of alcohol.

Aerith wafted the smell out of his face. "I need you to help us bust a kid out of prison."