The Person Below Me

Not exactly, but my parents are divorced, and the thing happened in a pretty bumpy way, so it does feel like a feud, on rare occasions (everyone is civil about it but sometimes I wonder if it's forced for my sister and my sake).

TPBM remembers what they dreamed last night.

Well, I can't judge, since I'm not impartial on that. I made it myself, with much help from my sister (more like she did, and I was around...)

5 hours ago, Robin Sedai said:

GNU Terry Pratchett. (I don't know what it stands for though.)

I read some Discworld books, but I'm sad to say that I still didn't know what you meant and had to Google it. And I actually did read Going Postal. It was translated though, so I might have an excuse. Then again, as far as I know, you read it in Chinese...

IRL, though, GNU stands for Gnu, Not Unix. I don't really know that we'll what that is. I know random things like that mostly because both my parents work with computers.

TPBM has been falsely promised snow this year (technically I've seen snow this year, but I expected much more snow where I currently am).

Edited by Trutharchivist

Skyward reference? Didn't read it, maybe I'll try one day.

And no. I'm not a hivemind of spaceships, either. Or suffering an existential crisis, for all that matters. Who cares if we happen to have two identical forum games? Now we get to stupidly and irrationally compete, just like tLT and tLPW!

TPBM watched Brother Bear 2 this week, or at least knows why I did.