The Person Below Me

I have, during my lifetime, done that. I also wrote some.

TPBM will define "speechless", and will explain how that can fit with talking for two full minutes, all that in the post below this post.

If exact words is the game, I shall play. For now.

speech·less

/ˈspēCHləs/

adjective

unable to speak, especially as the temporary result of shock or some strong emotion.

"he was speechless with rage"

The two minutes could just be you stuttering, and unable to form a cohesive sentence.

TPBM never wants to do this again.

You can just say no. You know how many people didn't fit the TPBM of the person above them?

But that's fine, I'm not committed to being a jerk.

TPBM will yoddle with a sandal on their head (I probably misremembered, but hopefully the idea came through).

Indeed. 

The thing is, I have done the unforgivable - I've read about books in Wikipedia before reading them - and I need to repent. Fun fact: the first time I encountered Mistborn was quite a few years ago, when my oldest brother brought a (God Beyond preserve us) translated copy home. I didn't read it, just asked him about the book, and then went on to... Well, I wrote that above. No need to mention my sins more than once. I read it a couple of years later, and already knew the twist. Too bad about that. I did that with one of my favorite books ever, too, and in both cases I noticed a difference in the feeling between reading the plot summary and reading the book. Which is kind of obvious, I guess.

TPBM has been rickrolled lately.

Incorrect! I am a seasoned veteran and although my methods may be unconventional at times, I am able to complete most tasks through needlessly complicated redstone! 

Spoiler

If you ever need some tips and tricks and lessons, you know who to call.

The person below me consumes Mayocoba beans at least bimonthly.

Edited by Sequence