The Person Below Me

9 hours ago, The One Ring said:

I've always wanted to be homeschooled. What's it like?

Not good, but that's just my specific case. My parents didn't do a good job of homeschooling me, so I'm now extremely behind academically. I honestly have no idea what the normal homeschooling experience is like.

Yes, I have a foot.

TPBM has a brain.

S-o-m-e-t-i-m-e-s.

Also, you will tell us your evil plan when the time for the evil monologue comes, right? I mean, otherwise you'll be breaking the Rules.

TPBM has read (or heard of) either Dark Lord of Derkholm or Tough Guide to Fantasyland by Diana Wynne Jones. 

Of course I will! I may be a villain, but I would never stoop (or is it rise?) to breaking the Rules.

9 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

TPBM has read (or heard of) either Dark Lord of Derkholm or Tough Guide to Fantasyland by Diana Wynne Jones. 

I've read both! I'm a huge fan of Diana Wynne Jones in general. My favourite book of hers is either Dogsbody or Howl's Moving Castle. What's yours?

TPBM is listening to music.

Noup

I would be listening to an audiobook, though, if i hadn't just woke up and also knew where my earphones went. (Yeah, i slept in really late on a Tuesday. Yay homeschool :V)

TPBM has watched Threat Level Midnight and thinks it is the epitome of cinema (lol)

I have not.

7 hours ago, Robin Hatter said:

I've read both! I'm a huge fan of Diana Wynne Jones in general. My favourite book of hers is either Dogsbody or Howl's Moving Castle. What's yours?

I actually can't say. I've started rereading Howl's Moving Castle lately, though I also did so with Dark Lord of Derkholm and the Homeward Bounders - at least partially. If you want to continue this discussion, it's probably better to do it elsewhere - there's a DWJ thread here somewhere, I'll try to find it.

Edit: there it is!

TPBM is @The Awakened Salad, creator of this thread, which was awesome through and through.

Edited by Trutharchivist