1 hour ago, Experience said:

Sounds like a juicy story :P 

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I agree with exp, sounds like a juicy story.

Well, not really. Lol. I'm good friends with this guy who's kind of shy and doesn't talk to like anyone but me. Everyone just assumes that we're dating, even though we're not

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, #1 Taln Fan said:

My family has never been so surprised, they all assumed I was socially incompetent and bad at talking to girls xD

TALN YOU SNEAKY CREMLING. GOOD JOB MATE, SO PROUD :DDDDD

i myself am here at least until June, which is the deadline I've set for me to tell my crush I like her.

Gods, i'm terrified.

15 hours ago, #1 Taln Fan said:

I must withdrawal from this thread, never to post again. :lol:

My family has never been so surprised, they all assumed I was socially incompetent and bad at talking to girls xD

lol. this made me laugh so hard.

3 hours ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

TALN YOU SNEAKY CREMLING. GOOD JOB MATE, SO PROUD :DDDDD

i myself am here at least until June, which is the deadline I've set for me to tell my crush I like her.

Gods, i'm terrified.

you can do it Doomie! you can do it!

1 minute ago, Morningtide said:

Yeah its rough, especially if you feel like telling your crush could ruin a relationship or they'll be weird about it. 

dude yes. and you don't want it to be awkward and you still want to be friends if she says no but what if she does make it awkward and its this whole thing of just bruhhhh.

1 minute ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

dude yes. and you don't want it to be awkward and you still want to be friends if she says no but what if she does make it awkward and its this whole thing of just bruhhhh.

That situation is the worst. I honestly have no advice because I can't think of a way out of it myself.:wacko:

and i WANT to tell her i like her. i WANT to tell her the million amazing things i see in her. i WANT to tell her that i want to spend every second i can with her because shes so endearingly chaotic and amazing and she's just so cool and fun.

*deep breath*

sorry for the rant

Just now, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

and i WANT to tell her i like her. i WANT to tell her the million amazing things i see in her. i WANT to tell her that i want to spend every second i can with her because shes so endearingly chaotic and amazing and she's just so cool and fun.

*deep breath*

sorry for the rant

Don't apologize! I get it. That's so rough. Why is life and crushes so hard?

45 minutes ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

but can i tho :|

I'm just gonna quote here and not quote everything else.

UNDERSTANDING COMPLETELY. but, um, I can't give any advice. storms, how to explain while observing the all holy laws of internet safety. hmmmm. ah whatever, I won't.

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I'm just gonna quote here and not quote everything else.

UNDERSTANDING COMPLETELY. but, um, I can't give any advice. storms, how to explain while observing the all holy laws of internet safety. hmmmm. ah whatever, I won't.

just pm me