3 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

HELLOOO!

Right when I post something on here some guy takes an interest to me. I’m not used to this kind of thing :blink:

huh, interesting. If I think about it, a day after I wrote something here a guy took an interest to me too. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

I've only had three crushes my entire life. One of them was my best friend who eventually rejected me. The other two were cosmere characters. I can confidently say there is no chance of any of those ever happening. Especially if two thirds of that fraction are fictional :P

I’ve had 3 big ones too. Earlier I chose people to have a crush on, but like half a year ago my crushing had awakened! Now, I had on this camp guy, but stopped, Catra from She-Ra (you all won’t gonna change my mind about it, corrupted, cartoon characters ARE hot) and my best friend, who I will never tell, that I have a crush on, because she said, that she would have big difficulties to be friends with someone same sex, who has a crush on her.  :mellow::ph34r:

Edited by EmiTheNinja

On 12/11/2020 at 6:04 AM, Shard of Reading said:

I've had crushes. Doesn't means there is any chance of them happening though.

I’ve had a crush on this dude in my class for four years- Not happening XD 

Buuuuut I have three fictional boyfriends xD

Keefe Sencen from Keeper of the Lost Cities, Arturo Mendez from Skyward, and Fin from Aurora Rising :D

Edited by Starborn42

Just now, EmiTheNinja said:

I would want to, but every fictional character I like, already has a partner <_<

I don’t care, WhAt cAn ThEiR fiCtiOnAL ParTnErS dO AbOuT iT??? 

Keefe is literally in love with Sophie but I still adore him, Arturo has a girlfriend but I really don’t care cuz he’s awesome, and Fin obvi likes the Jones twins but I still love my pansexual boy xD