Cosmere Tattoos: Existing and Concepts?

NattyBo

Hey all, anyone here have any Cosmere related tattoos?  I've been thinking of getting a fantasy related sleeve on my left arm and I'd love to see what kinda Cosmere stuff people have already had done! Anyone been pondering Sanderson tattoos?

Via google, I've seen some folks with the Steel Alphabet, which is cool. And a bunch of people have the Bridge 4 symbol.  I like it, but I fear it would be mistaken for a generic "tribal" symbol tattoo.  The immortal words are cool, not sure it would work as a sleeve.  Anyway, show em off if you got em, or talk about your Cosmere tattoo dreams here?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I realize this is an older post,  but I just joined the forums  so I hope a late response is still cool! 

I am a tattoo artist at dreamhouse tattoo in Boulder colorodo, I'm currently working on a cosmere  flash sheet,  that should be out by the end of the month. Avaliable for anyone to get done at any shop close to them. 

I  also would love to do a  cosmere themed  sleeve   or other larger pieces, if you'd be interested in  a custom  pice like that. 

My Instagram  is @jackmora_art 

Feel free to check out my work and shoot me a dm if you want to get something done! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...